Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Artemis (played by Harvest) Topic Starter

"Interesting!" The purple alien replied. "What is your culture like?" She asked. "It's interesting to hear about other planets, I don't get to hear about them very much."
Saraxx (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"Well, I'd honestly rather not talk about my culture..."Saraxx said. Even if it was partly how she was raised, she was terribly alienated by the way her planet was run.

The aliens smile faltered for a moment. "..That's fine then, what about you Miss Artemis?" The alien asked, smile returning.

Artemis went on to talk about her home planet, her ear implants, things like that. It was eerily similar to what she had said to Saraxx's people.

The alien smiled in response. "Interesting!" She replied. "Now, I believe the room shall be ready soon."

Saraxx looked around the building, waiting for the room to be prepared. Another one of the Aliens arrived, running up to the woman. "We've got a problem. A large un known ship arrived. There's nothing in our data banks even remotely resembling the ships signature. Some one took a look at it through a telescope, and we think it's a war ship."The alien explained.

Artemis looked towards the new alien, as did the female. "A warship? Here?" The female almost sounded panicked. "Do we know its intentions? Have we tried contacting it?" Several more questions rambled through her lips. "Contact it!" She finally says. "Find out what it wants."

The alien nodded, before running off. "Are war ships common? Perhaps it's just here to visit?"Saraxx offered, trying to calm the purple woman.

"No, they aren't common." The lady replied. "For the most part, even we don't have many. I don't see why someone would bring a warship here." She added. "We've avoided conflict in the past, what could we have done to provoke any?"

"Perhaps the owners of the ship were offended by something about your people and are more... uh... vocal about it?"Saraxx offered. In actuality she wouldn't be surprised if the warship was Saurosapien, after all her kind were very touchy, though she didn't know why they'd be out here. Soon the alien from earlier returned. "I-It won't open contact with us... uh, it sent down a small caft, about the size of a personal cruiser, but we don't know if it's armed or not..."The alien said, clearly worried.

Soon the afore mentioned personal cruiser made land fall. It opened, with a tall blue, purrple, and black machine stepping out. The mech had five yellow eyes, one i nthe center of its face and two more on the sides. It looked around, having landed in a small forest outside the city.

"Then we need to go find that ship." The woman said. "Would you mind coming with us?" She asked, turning to Saraxx and Artemis.

Artemis nodded. "Of course." She turned to Saraxx. "You coming?"

Saraxx nodded. "My father kept a weapon with him at all times. Do you want me to go get one off the ship before we head out?"Saraxx asked.

Xeres walked through the forest, heading to the city Artemis and Saraxx were in.

"That would probably be best." Artemis said. "We'll head back to the ship, and meet up with the others at the edge of the city." Artemis started to lead them outside, towards the ship.

Saraxx headed off back to the ship, whether Artemis was following her or not. She entered the ship, heading to her parent's room. She rooted through her father's belongings, finding an arm canon, a relatively standard Saurosapien fire arm.

Artemis was waiting near the entrance of the ship. She had a large rifle in her hands, the standard orange, white, and blue colors of F.I.S.T. on it. It had a scope, and a blue light was pulsing inside the interior. It was curved in very odd spots, and the oddly shaped magazine hanging out the side of it made it clear that the gun did not fire normal ammunition. Artemis glanced outside the ship, hoping to spot something.

After a few moments Saraxx returned. "Okay so we're meeting them at the edge of the city correct?"Saraxx asked, with the canon firmly attached to her arm.

"Yes." Artemis replied, walking out of the ship. A small floating barge was on the side of the building, basically a floating piece of floor with railings. Artemis climbed on. "This will take us there pretty quickly." Artemis said, and as they were both on it, it started moving downwards and towards the edge of the city.

Saraxx looked around, before looking towards their destination. "Why do you think a warship is hovering over this planet?"She asked.

"No clue, honestly." Artemis said. The barge was slowly making it's way to the edge of the city. "It seems like a nice enough place. Resources maybe?" She tried to come up with a reason that caused other issues like this happen. Several raids had happened on F.I.S.T. mining planets just for the easy grab on resources.

After the barge stopped Saraxx climbed off, finding several soldiers, armed with various weapons. "Okay so if the ship that landed turns out to be hostile I'm assuming we're rushing it?"Saraxx asked.

The guards looked among themselves. "No, that's not how we do things here." One of them finally replied. "If the people on board show hostility, then we blow it out of the sky." Another added. "Simple business, sends a message, a message saying that WE aren't dealing with their squabbles." Yet another added. "But if any happen to surrender, then we take them in and give them shelter." A female soldier said as well.

Artemis hopped off as well, looking towards the forest. "Everyone ready? Let's go." She started leading the soldiers, and Saraxx, towards the ship.

Saraxx nodded, following Artemis and the Aliens. By now Saraxx had switched to her infared vision and was scanning the horizon, sniffing for any unusual scents. Her sniffing proved rather useless. She was surrounded by unfamiliar scents.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » New World Hearts (PM About Joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus