Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for D&D 4e DM and group (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yeah, I think the title is fairly descriptive. I am fairly new, but I have a character sheet set up: lvl 1 eladarin wizard. Looking for 3-5 other players, not including the DM. Let me know if you're up for it!
Victoriantruth

Hi so I just started Rping D&D so I'm fairly new but I would love to join if you are still looking. :)
Zeronight Topic Starter

Hai! I am still looking for people, but another problem is other people joining. I might be able to convince some people I know IRL, but that's only one or two.
Victoriantruth

Yeah, true.. Anyway, let me know. Although I heard 4e is a sucky edition :p
Zeronight Topic Starter

That may be the case, but that's the only kind of book that I have. :P
Seasons

Awe I thought you said 3.5 :/ what a shame...
Zeronight Topic Starter

Seasons wrote:
Awe I thought you said 3.5 :/ what a shame...
I would like to do different things instead of 4e which I've heard are better, but I only have 4e books :/ If you have a source that has books regarding 3.5e I'd be willing to learn!
Pathfinder is widely available online at this site For the general outline and this site For less of a mess.. That said, Pathfinder is 90% Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. One could use this site D&D 3.5 for information regarding 3.5. Since they are not too far apart, it is often accepted to allow both games to be drawn from.

If you are interesting in playing, I would gladly join you.

@ Victorian: It is an interesting concept. 4th edition balances each and every class, which has been complained about, due to the over-powered wizards of 3.5 and Pathfinder receiving much less. However, it also produces a factory-like character, making one fighter have the same abilities and skills of another fighter. The same is for every class. But each edition has its ups and downs.

Edit: I do have access to the sourcebooks of 5th edition, Pathfinder, 3.5. I will say that 5th edition has many wonderful things about it, such as each class being relatively powerful. However, I do not have the 5th edition sourcebook in pdf format..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for D&D 4e DM and group (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus