Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP Characters

Since I already have this thread and have discovered I can change the Topic Title, might as well keep using it. Old, original post is below.

I'm updating this to include some other characters I've made. Got Dan, a human who can work in: a low-magic, medieval setting; a post-apocalyptic demon-run world; or a pseudo-modern steampunky setting. The last two settings are very flexible. Maria Appleton is also a human, who works in a unspecified modern gothic fantasy setting. Tin Hat, likewise a human, works in modern or near-future sci-fi settings somewhat in the vein of The X-Files. I'm especially interested in giving Maria or Tin Hat a try as it's been a while since I've played female characters, much less gothic fantasy or SF. They're pretty flexible for a variety of RPs, as well.

And finally, there's the bathtub. It's not really a character as much as the others, but since I'm listing all the ones I have... It is evil. And a bathtub.

The NPCs, plot, etc. info below is pretty much the same
Sci-fi and the Stranger
Figured I'd clump together two things. First off, since I've seen the post about Sci-Fi's life or lack thereof, I'm just gonna link to a Sci-Fi group I made when I first got here. It is still very much a work in progress, but figured it couldn't hurt to mention it.

And, secondly, I've rather been wanting to RP the Stranger as of late. He works in virtually any setting or genre, despite his SF origins. His profile also is a W.I.P., but I have far more info elsewhere if need be (far, faaaar more). I also have ideas, though it might work better if we brainstormed something together.

Let's see... I also play NPCs as needed and love plot (simple or complex, I can go both ways). Forum, group, or messages would probably be the preferred way to play as I rarely remember to log onto IMs or check my e-mail. Guess everything else you can read on his or my profile or just ask if necessary.
On your first topic, I'd be interested in the group when it gets off the ground. I'm alright at helping "create" but there are much better people on here than me that could help you with that.

On your second topic, I think the Stranger would be an interesting character for Draeval to meet. I think they'd have a bit of fun. Anyway, pm me if you're ever interested. In he or any of my other characters.
m1blue Topic Starter

The group for all intents and purposes is open, the specific settings thing is really just incidental to the "Sci-fi! And RP! As one!" thing. But I wouldn't worry about not being the best at creating if you have an idea; I'm not really breaking new ground anyhow with the stuff I've got up now.

And time travelers and dimension hoppers, how can we go wrong? Probably not tonight, but yes, expect a PM in the near future.
Your character sounds awesome! I'm no good with sci fi settings, most of them just don't hold my intrest the way fantasy does :( But I'd be more than happy to rp with The Stranger if you're interested in a more 'anything goes' setting :)
m1blue Topic Starter

Not sure if this counts as bumping or not (hopefully not), but I've updated and renamed the thread to include some more characters without RPs to their names. The Stranger's pretty well taken care of on the RP front, but everyone else is good to go.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus