Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Relationship Meme

Something over year ago I created a simple questionnaire for two friends who were having trouble putting in words the state of their character's relationship. Then, after being sent, I wound up losing and forgetting about it. Well I found it again and as I have started using it myself I thought maybe someone else out there might enjoy it as well. :3 If you do use feel free to edit in whatever way suits your needs.

This Thing Called Love - A relationship Meme

[1] It Takes Two to Tango: Name the characters involved in this relationship.

[2] A Chance Encounter: How, when, and where did they meet?

[3] First Impressions: Was it love at first sight, mutual hatred, just friends first, or an unrequited crush?

[4] As Time Goes By: How long have they known each other and at what point did they start their relationship? How did their relationship develop to what it is presently?

[5] Status Update: What is their relationship like now? How do they interact when together -- Do they alter their behavior from what it might be normally?

[6] It's The Way You Look At Me: What traits or features do they find most attractive or endearing about each other? Are there any little habits they adore the other having?

[7] Ten Things I Hate About You: What habits or traits do they have that annoy the other? What things do they put up with from their partner that they wouldn't from anyone else?

[8] Paint The Town Red: What activities do they enjoy doing together? What are their common interests?

[9] Light My Fire: How intimate are they? In what ways do they keep the flame alive? Any romantic gestures they keep up on a regular basis, cute names, etc?

[10] The Sound of My Heart: Every couple has a song, what's theirs?

As a bonus have this simple Character Opinion Meme as well. I made it to use as a quick stackable reference and searchable list for when a lot of characters wind up in one story and I'm too lazy to dig trough other information to remember just how side character a feels about side character b.

// Character 1 //

1. What is your overall opinion of them?

Character 2 -
Character 3 -
Character 4 -

2. Is there anything you dislike about them?

Character 2 -
Character 3 -
Character 4 -

3. Now say something nice, what do you like about them?

Character 2 -
Character 3 -
Character 4 -

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Relationship Meme

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus