Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Buying extra slots when living in europe

Victoriantruth

Okay, so I was wondering. Me, living in belgium, would there be any way of buying extra character slots? Or is that not possible?
Sanne Moderator

As someone living in the Netherlands, I buy RPR things all the time! The site uses either a credit card or Paypal. I'm not knowledgeable on credit cards so I don't know if all credits cards work on every site everywhere, but Paypal can be used by you for sure.

I have my Paypal account linked to my giro bank account - no credit card needed. If I pay for something Paypal withdraws it from my bank account directly, much like your online banking system does. It's safe and easy, but a Paypal setup might take a couple of days to a week depending on how long your bank takes to verify.

Does this help?
Victoriantruth Topic Starter

YES! Very much! :)
Sanne Moderator

If you have any questions about Paypal (don't know how much you know about it) feel free to PM me. :)
Victoriantruth Topic Starter

I know nothing about it! So I will pm you. Do you mind of I add you as a friend? So if I need you, you'll be easier to find.
Sanne Moderator

Sure thing! I'm off to bed now so I'll reply in the morning. :)
Kim Site Admin

I feel like we've gotten payments from belgium before, but I'm only 99% sure. I am 110% sure that people from countries that use the euro buy stuff from the site all the time, though, so I can't imagine why not. :)
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
I feel like we've gotten payments from belgium before, but I'm only 99% sure. I am 110% sure that people from countries that use the euro buy stuff from the site all the time, though, so I can't imagine why not. :)

Rynh is from Belgium and he's used Paypal to buy epicness before!

You are on: Forums » Help » Buying extra slots when living in europe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus