Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there.

Hi? I'm CyinicalCake. I have just joined this site. I have no idea what to write here. It's funny, I can write really well when it comes to original characters, but when it comes to myself... Just nope.

Hello. That is all.
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Pleasure to meet you. Since you're not sure what to tell us, let me pepper you with ice breaker ideas! ;)

Maybe you can tell us how long you've been RPing? What's your favorite genre? What got you started? What do you love most about it? What are your hobbies? Favorite music? Favorite movie? Favorite day of the year to dance in the rain?

And welcome to the site! Please feel free to ask me or anyone if you run into questions or confusions. :)
CyinicalCake Topic Starter

Hi! Thanks for replying so quickly. I started role-playing when I was 11 (LARPing) and got into online stuff about 2 years later. I like D & D, Creepypasta, and horror games. I like dancing in the rain every week on Tuesdays. Can you suggest any fun RPs? Cheers! :)
Kim Site Admin

I LOVE LARPING. I am a costume enthusiast especially.

I wish I could suggest RPs! Personally, I am BURIED in preparation for a big site update coming up later this month, so I am not really in any myself right now. It is very ironic, but I RP much less since starting a RP site. Lots of work! ;) But there are always tons going on all over the site, so don't worry! :)

Thanks for all the help, and it's great to find a fellow LARPer! :D Have fun.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hi there! I don't personally LARP, though I wish I did. (I'm actually quite shy in person.) I love costuming especially. I make leather LARP equipment professionally!

You should start LARPing, it's really fun! I'm lucky - my local comic book shop hosts a games night every week. You should ask at your local shop, you might make some friends.
I'm shy in real life too. Shall we be friends? :)
Hello to you too. I'm Amiren(pronounced a-my[like "mine"]-ren[like "siren"] and I'm new here too, so.. Nice to meet you, I guess :)

Thank you for telling me how to pronounce your username. I never would of otherwise. Let's be friends! (Is this how socializing works..?)
Welcome to RPR! I see you're making friends already! Everyone is super friendly here so don't be afraid to jump right in. Have you tried looking at the Looking for RP forum or using the RP Finder to try and find an RP that interests you? You could also try browsing Groups to see if something there catches your interest! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus