Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chionti Zoo 1x1

Ianto (played by Rubix) Topic Starter

Looked at her again, "There are quite a few young ones period like him. Various species. The zoo rescues from all over the Nexxus. So quite a bit." He'd continue on and pick the car path through the privacy wall, about a dozen or so feet into the tree line the nursery center would appear. Large and with tons of "glass" the area had distinct biomes that were visual. There was a mountain region, an aquatic biome that consisted of many different water sources. But what he was going to was the jungle biome. He'd press his hand to the glass and an orange light would flash the glass would disappear and he'd offer a hand. "Just walk in, you haven't been entered in the system so you can't open the doors just yet."

He nodded, "The zoo covers a good chunk of this part of the city." He smiled and shrugged, "If you can call them cages. They're micro-biomes. Each one is suited to each animal's needs. This is a micro-micro jungle biome for the Bengals. There are other animals in here as well. Animals here live a natural life, there is predation allowed to some extent. Especially in the aquariums, but for anything really. Most animals strike good friendships with one another. For instance the tiger biome this little one will grow up to live in is a half dozen acres of jungle."
Braum Damerick (played by CelestinaGrey)

Pori watched the glass shrink away to leave them space to enter, and she walked through it. She looked around at the jungle she had stepped into. "...wow. That's amazing." It certainly wasn't your typical cage. She looked this way and that, trying to see everything that she could.

She'd let him lead, still, managing to follow. They had to give the cub to the surrogate after all.

Ianto smiled at her, once they were both inside the glass would snap back into place. "Yes, it really is but the owner of this zoo is a wolf. So he didn't much like the idea of animals being in cages, instead he did this." Perhaps Pori didn't know that, but most everyone at the zoo did. At least the animals anyway. They'd walk for a bit, Ianto would pick their way through the biome. It'd take a bit but they'd come across a denning area and Ianto would stop.

"Just don't move for a moment, the surrogate had a false pregnancy and she's a little testy with other females. Your safe, she won't do anything with me here." And they could hear the distinctive feline hissing, he rolled his shoulders and squared up. The female tiger would come out, teeth bared in aggravation but when she saw Ianto she started purring. He'd bend down with his knees his chest and hold his hands out to her which prompted a good amount of rubbing.

"You can put Nazio down, she'll collect him and take him to the others."

Pori stared at Ianto. THe owner was a wolf? She followed him through the biome, and stopped walking when Ianto told her to. She would stay still for as long as needed. When Ianto prompted her to, she carefully set the cub down and took a step or two back, just to be safe. "You are amazing with animals." she said softly to him. "Even I can feel it." She didn't say anything yet, but just stayed still and let him lead the way when he was ready.

Chuckled softly, "Yes, natural wolf. Unnatural human. He's got abilities. Very interesting wolf." After the tigress took the cub he stood and turned towards Pori. "I uh...cheat a little." He gave a soft smile and wiped off his pants. "I'm not exactly...human."

He'd start to step away from the den and move to the inner part of the nursery. "We'll go through the main building. You can get a sense of the biomes offered this way. And see some of the other young ones." He didn't really explain the cheating or the not exactly human. Yet anyway.

Pori thought it was interesting as well. When he spoke of cheating, and how he wasn't human, she was incredibly curious. "...hey, wait." she said when he seemed to just go right along with the conversation. "What do you mean you're not human?" She would follow him as he moved to the inner part of the nursery. Cubs were cute, but this was curious.
Draeval (played by Rubix) Topic Starter

Paused when she asked him to wait. He quirked a brow and shrugged, "I'm uh..." He sighed, "Easier to show you. Let's uh..." He sighed and looked around. "This place is as good as any." He bit his lip and took a few steps away, "Just um, give me a second." He was a shy guy after all.

He'd step off into the thick underbrush and use that to disrobe. Better that way. Then a large golden tabby tiger would emerge from where he'd gone.

"I'm...a tiger." The tiger spoke, his tail swished and the tiny rounded ears flicked before flattening. This would be the third person here he'd told.

Ahem that was Ianto, sorry.

[No worries, I understand lol]

Pori watched as he left to the underbrush, looking at him curiously. Just what was going on? She had no idea, honestly, that he was what he was. And when he emerged a tiger, she stared. "...how?" She honestly didn't understand it. She was an anthro, but he was more of a....shifter, of some kind.

Murred lightly and shifted to lick at a foreleg as she talked to him. "Mmm, I'm a tiger tiger sapien. There are a small amount of us in the world. We...aren't a popular race. But if you took a dna sample it would come up as both."

Ianto was sitting, his tail twitching lightly and started licking again at his legs. He was cleaning himself. He was definitely no anthro, and not a shifter.

Pori had never heard of something like that before. "...wow. So you're...both?" That was difficult to figure out. Mainly in whether she should trust him or not. Humans shouldn't be trusted. But he wasn't really human. It was...confusing. She shook her head a little. "Uhm...should we keep going?"

Ianto watched her and nodded, "In a way yes, I was born a tiger. My father and mother were both like me. I can produce either, but unless I was to mate with another like me I couldn't reproduce what I am. I suppose a mixed breed. Some little tiny genetic quirk." He shrugged.

She's asking about continuing on and he'll stretch, "Sure, lemme get back into my human look. Easier to get around here." And he'd dash into the brush again and then emerge as Ianto!Man.

Pori nodded a little bit. "...I see." That was strange. "I guess you're unique then, huh?" Once he was back as Ianto!Man, she would let him start leading her on. "I've never heard of a species like that. It's pretty surprising. But...neat."

She still wasn't sure if she should trust him or not.

Continued on with his hands in his pockets, "I guess, it's helpful around here. I get to work with a lot of injured animals. But it's had it's...issues." He stared off as they walked. "We don't usually survive long. There are several of us, but...when people find out about what we are they aren't always kind."

He looked at her, "But, I'm sure you understand that." He was pretty sure she did. Considering everything.

Pori walked along wih him, listening. He cared about animals, obviously. When he mentioned not living long, however, she grew quiet. "...yes. I do understand." She said nothing more on that subject. She understood all too well, and that was why the usually chipper girl (at least, once she's warmed up to people) had a rather intense phobia.

They'd exit nursery after passing several biomes. The last being one full of orphaned wolf pups. He'd step out and stretch lightly, "Which way would you like to go? Mythical, natural, Nexxian, or...mmm I can't remember the last one. It's an abstract or alternate...anyway north, south, east, or west?" He looked at her and frowned, "Sorry, didn't mean to dampen the conversation."

Pori thought over the options. "Wherever you think is best, I suppose. You're the one who is giving the tour after all." She shook her head slightly when he mentioned the conversation. "It's alright." As long as he didn't prod into it, she was fine.

"The zoo is really big." she commented. "Can we even cover it all in one shot?"

Ianto nodded and headed towards the natural section which was to the west. "Probably not, it's rather large but we can see what we can see and then get you settled. Pick up the tour again when you're ready. Even then it's hard to see every inch of it. It's constantly growing, constantly changing. Since the war here it's been rebuilding and growing the population back. A lot of the animals here wanted to fight, so they were allowed. Many...didn't return."

Ianto sounded depressed, obviously it was something that weighed on him. He sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets. They would hit the archway that let them into the natural section, it was carved Mahogany with everyone of the species represented inside carved on it with their head shots.

He continued and paused at the first biome, "This is where I stay most of the time. I have a human home equivalent as well, but this is my favorite place of residence." It was the tiger biome with it's lead attraction being the rare golden tabby tiger.

Pori wasn't surprised as his tone changed when he spoke of the war. Death was a serious thing, especially for honest hearts. She followed him along, looking at each biome he showed her. "It looks nice." she said softly. She looked around for a moment, but his words brought a question to mind.

"...where am I staying?"

Ianto looked over to Pori when she asked about where she was staying. "That's kind of up to you, you could choose a biome. Or you could go into the more private living quarters. I can show you those if you'd like." He took a breath and turned back around to her, it was really up to her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chionti Zoo 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus