Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello! My name is Isak, which my username MisterGravity, is a pun on. Kudos for figuring that out(or just look at my profile).

I enjoy writing, which why I enjoy RPs. I also enjoy both fantasy and sci-fi but lean towards a much darker and "mature" approach towards fantasy and sci-fi.

Actually, me and a friend have together built a quite intricate sci-fi universe I felt would go to waste if it wasn't shared. To clarify, the world itself is done with tons of backstory etc, but it does not have a story taking place in it, yet. In written form at least.

So can't wait to be, hopefully, a great gamemaster and player!
Welcome! I beat the moderator to welcoming you, I'm Olybrius. Well a good start would be: How you prefer to RP, things you like, things you like to do on certain days. And anything that makes you you!
MisterGravity Topic Starter

Well... I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplay. But I tend to enjoy a more complex view on morality for example, I'm very into philosophy, and therefore read a lot. Mostly by horror, sci-fi or fantasy writers. Neil Gaiman or Douglas Adams for example. My favorite author most be China Meiville, I'm currently reading his book Kraken and I love it so far!
I also enjoy playing video games on rainy days.
Kim Site Admin

I would suggest starting a group for your RP universe! That will let you set up a profile with just world-building information so others can understand the setting. Your group can also have its own forums so that you can keep all the RPs going on in it in one organized place, instead of them getting mixed in with all the other RPs happening all over the site. :)

Then people can apply to join with their characters and you can create all those plots going on in your universe together! :D

That's a really great idea! Thank you!
Kim Site Admin

Very welcome! Let me know when it opens, I want to peek. :)
Welcome to RPR! Making a group is a fantastic idea. I'm working on one for a fantasy group that my friends and I made up, it's so great to have all the info in one place! Hopefully you make lots of new friends through your new group! :D

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Making a group is a fantastic idea. I'm working on one for a fantasy group that my friends and I made up, it's so great to have all the info in one place! Hopefully you make lots of new friends through your new group! :D

Oh sorry for the late reply. But thank you! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus