Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "Love, Unseen" (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I wanted to do a rp for a book I wanted to write called "Love, Unseen" its about when a new girl comes to school, and she is blind, so a guy is assigned to be her guide for the rest of the school year. They are only a few weeks into the school years so its a long time. As he spends his days for her, does he start to feel something more for her?? What will happen???

So, I would prefer to do this pm, with someone who is okay with detailed sexual content, language, and romance, and is also about to write at lest 3-4 sentences each post. I just need a Blind female, and you can reply here or message me if you're interested!
Isobel (played anonymously)

Ohhh can I? Of course, I'll have to adapt Isobel's backstory a bit but I've had plenty of practice feeling "blind" and putting more emphasis on sound and touch since she can't see.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Isobel wrote:
Ohhh can I? Of course, I'll have to adapt Isobel's backstory a bit but I've had plenty of practice feeling "blind" and putting more emphasis on sound and touch since she can't see.

That's fine! I'm glad you're interested! :) cant wait to start!
Isobel (played anonymously)

Me either!
Is there a particular species requirement? As in human only or what?

I'd love to be a part of this!
Ricochett Topic Starter

Just need to be blind and female.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Still accepting for this!
Lindsey Jackson (played anonymously)

I might be interested in this. ^-^
Ricochett Topic Starter

Pm me if you're interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "Love, Unseen" (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus