Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Magical, fantasy plot development roleplay

Magica (played anonymously)

My character is in dire need of development! After well over half a year's time literally nothing has happened to her to progress her personality, condition and situation and I think it's time I rectify this. :)

It may possibly be my own undoing, as I'm picky with my partners, but Magica has a very specific storyline setup and the other character(s) participating need to fit in somehow. The Aether (courtesy of Zhi) is the only possible magical source that exists in the played Universe, so other magical beings need to either adapt to this setting or not be capable of using magic at all to make it work. Otherwise it causes too much conflict.

I also don't want her 'cured' of her obsession to refrain from using magic within 2 posts. It should build up to a point where she is re-taught what magic is about, facing plenty of hurdles along the way with side-plots and twists.

Picky as I may be, I'm also always open to suggestions and new ideas so don't be afraid to send them my way. I much prefer 1x1 or a group of no more than 3 people total.

If you're interested, roleplay is possible on Furcadia, through public forum RP or PMs!
Minerva

I'd offer my Ash character, as he makes a good mentor on matters like this. However, any "modern era" RP on him is nixed until spring. He is, however, available in almost any other era. His unavailable periods are immediately post-biblical-flood, immediately post-the BC/AD divide, late Nordic era, and now Modern. Anywhere aside from those gaps he's free. You just have to expect me to be sparse on my online time. If you even want to play with meh. I'd be best available through forum here. Ash is currently present in a thread in Alexandria, Egypt > Fantasy section. The year is within a few decades before the turn to AD. Dunno if that's good for you or not. Just offering that it's out there.
Magica (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
I'd offer my Ash character, as he makes a good mentor on matters like this. However, any "modern era" RP on him is nixed until spring. He is, however, available in almost any other era. His unavailable periods are immediately post-biblical-flood, immediately post-the BC/AD divide, late Nordic era, and now Modern. Anywhere aside from those gaps he's free. You just have to expect me to be sparse on my online time. If you even want to play with meh. I'd be best available through forum here. Ash is currently present in a thread in Alexandria, Egypt > Fantasy section. The year is within a few decades before the turn to AD. Dunno if that's good for you or not. Just offering that it's out there.

He is a well developed character (the amount of content is nearly dazzling on his page) but I think he might just be a tad too historical for my tastes. :) There is no real-life period I'm looking to put her in, I'd rather prefer a fully fictional setting where the Aether is incorporated.
Magica (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I am still looking for someone to RP with. :( I understand the plot may not be what a lot of you are looking for, but as I said, I am totally open to suggestions. All of Magi's story was written by me without roleplay, and I am so desperate for roleplay at the moment I am even considering rewriting chunks of it to make her more appealing.
I am honored to have a chance to roleplay with such a well thought out character!
Since you are picky about chars then please choose any of my characters. One of them (ananomous on accident) is xenon. I admit my pics are not fully self drawn but that is because My scanner is busted. I do at least try to use things like bases from devientart if I can and credit the creator of said base. If you are able to overlook this weakness then please take a look, my chars are more developed then their page reveals.
Ceto (played anonymously)

You could try Ceto, if you like? o: She's new, I'm still fleshing her out.
Merkabah (played anonymously)

Merkabah could work, he could easily fit into the use of Zhi's magical system. If that works for you just shoot a pm and such.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Magical, fantasy plot development roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus