Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!! o/

Hello!

I'm Sage. I used to RP on LJ a few years back, before it sort of became defunct. I draw a little and use Tumblr (under the same username). Az/Littleteeth (who's presently arting up a storm on a different part of the forum) is my sweet lovely fiancee and we're hoping to RP together with you guys at least casually. :>

We also both really love hearing about/drawing our own and other people's OCs, so we were happy to find this place exists!

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all a little more.
you didn't even tell me you posted this, how dare you.
Oh, how sweet! <3
Anyway, welcome! :D
And I'd love to RP with both of you anytime!

. . .

<_<
>_>
*cough*
*cough*
(And if you are ever bored and/or need chars to draw, I'm talentless and need art for all of them.)
*cough*
*cough*
thisintermezzo Topic Starter

@Azzy: I forgot in the midst of being distracted by all the links we were digging through!!

@Otaku16Otaku: Hey! Nice to meet you. You're welcome to send me some links to the OCs in question just in case, haha.
head appears over a ledge

What's this about more drawerpeople being here? Even more people to rp with??

smiles /NO

Hey! I am indeed some degree of art person, haha. Nice to meet you!

Do you draw, too?
I do, but...

it aint good
Loren

tumblr_nb4xg2vr6M1qeuuhvo2_250.gif

Or welcome to the Roleplay Repository :D This is a great community, filled with amazing roleplayers and fantastic moderators. (Be sure to ask them or anyone for help or advise if you need it. We're friendly.)

Haha, I've seen the storm on the other part of the forums. And shamelessly participated in it. The artwork's amazing! ;)

Quote:
I do, but...

it aint good
That hasn't stopped me so far, haha. (I'm sure you're fine, though.)
Quote:
Or welcome to the Roleplay Repository :D This is a great community, filled with amazing roleplayers and fantastic moderators. (Be sure to ask them or anyone for help or advise if you need it. We're friendly.)

Haha, I've seen the storm on the other part of the forums. And shamelessly participated in it. The artwork's amazing! ;)
Ah, thanks! You all seem really helpful so far and I appreciate it.

And I (in my likely bias) definitely agree! My partner is a really great artist, and fast, too!!
Loren

Haha, I suppose I'll go with the classical intro question now. PREPARE YAHSELF.

What's your favourite genre of roleplay? Do you enjoy placing your characters in massive spaceships ready for integallactic battles or prefer making them face dungeons and dragons and demons and, um, daisies? Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Anyways, it's great to see more drawers (Artists? Painters? I never get the term right...) in the site. I myself can't draw to save my life, so yeah :)
Loren wrote:
Haha, I suppose I'll go with the classical intro question now. PREPARE YAHSELF.

What's your favourite genre of roleplay? Do you enjoy placing your characters in massive spaceships ready for integallactic battles or prefer making them face dungeons and dragons and demons and, um, daisies? Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Anyways, it's great to see more drawers (Artists? Painters? I never get the term right...) in the site. I myself can't draw to save my life, so yeah :)

Loren, you are so helpful!!!

But like he said, all you have to do is ask. Everyone here is ready for a good RP!!! Welcome to the community!!!

"Artist" is a good, general word because then you're not really specifying the type of art. It's useful! (A drawer is a thing that goes inside a dresser, my friend. :9)

I'm definitely leaning more towards the usual fantasy dealie! I'm not really into sci-fi or steampunk at all, at least not for my personal writing/RPing/whatever-ing experience. (I don't mind reading/watching things from those genres from time to time, though.)
Quote:

But like he said, all you have to do is ask. Everyone here is ready for a good RP!!! Welcome to the community!!!
Haha, sounds good! Thank you!!
Loren

Quote:

Why thank you, Virus, it's my natural vocation!XD
Quote:
"Artist" is a good, general word because then you're not really specifying the type of art. It's useful! (A drawer is a thing that goes inside a dresser, my friend. :9)

I'm definitely leaning more towards the usual fantasy dealie! I'm not really into sci-fi or steampunk at all, at least not for my personal writing/RPing/whatever-ing experience. (I don't mind reading/watching things from those genres from time to time, though.)

Haha, I tend to blur the lines of science fiction and fantasy a lot. Sort of. I haven't done steampunk in a while, but adore historical fantasy roleplays...

You should check out the Looking for RP forums. Also, there's a lot of contests going on lately :) Maybe you could give them a try. There's also a Winter/Summer Art Trade Event which might interest you.
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're making new friends already :) Hope you're enjoying yourself here!

Thank you! I'm a little busy at the moment because I'm in the middle of moving to a new place (within the city I live in), but I'm going to try to see if I can get anywhere with actual RP stuff after Christmas or so. :>
Kim Site Admin

I am way late on this but I wanted to hop on the welcome bandwagon. Hope the move is going well! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!! o/

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus