Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I found this website last night looking for another website that would allow me to house some OC profiles. Turns out RPR is better built, cuter, and way easier to remember the name of so I am moving in here.

I don't expect to really do much RP on site(who knows tho!), but I have enjoyed immensely looking around at everything, reading threads, looking at all the amazing art work and talent the members of the site have.

I wanted to extend this message to the community that just dang, this is a cool place to be looks like. I hope you don't mind very happy lurkers.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

You have made me a very happy admin. Thanks so much for leaving us this note, and please don't hesitate to write if you've got questions or suggestions. :)
Doxian Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
You have made me a very happy admin. Thanks so much for leaving us this note, and please don't hesitate to write if you've got questions or suggestions. :)

My pleasure, the site is very user friendly. I've been able to figure out almost everything just by diving straight in. I'm actually amazed at how large the user base seems, and the fact that the mods are still very active within the community. It's really impressive :]
Kim Site Admin

It's funny, because the mods have spent the last few weeks lamenting that seasonal illness, school finals, new jobs, holiday travel and the like have kept them from being as active as we'd really like. But yes, we really really try. We <3 the heck out of this place.

This week we're running a number of contests with various account-upgrading loot as prizes, if that's of interest to you. One is as simple as rolling some dice once a day. The other requires composing a haiku about some aspect of RP. For me, that's super challenging, but apparently some people can sneeze haikus. We just had a big ol' update aimed at making running a RP group via the site easier, so we're celebrating. :)
Doxian Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
It's funny, because the mods have spent the last few weeks lamenting that seasonal illness, school finals, new jobs, holiday travel and the like have kept them from being as active as we'd really like. But yes, we really really try. We <3 the heck out of this place.

This week we're running a number of contests with various account-upgrading loot as prizes, if that's of interest to you. One is as simple as rolling some dice once a day. The other requires composing a haiku about some aspect of RP. For me, that's super challenging, but apparently some people can sneeze haikus. We just had a big ol' update aimed at making running a RP group via the site easier, so we're celebrating. :)

Very cool! I will check those out. Thank you :D
Kim Site Admin

So out of curiosity, where do your normally RP?
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying your stay here. Everyone is super friendly, so hopefully you'll decide to stick around and RP here too! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus