Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ohai

Hey there! I'm totally new here. My friends on skype got me to join, although to be honest I almost never roleplay... Maybe that'll change! So yeah, I'm a beginner, but if you're willing to put up with me, I'd be happy to get better. I've done some various settings, but I think I prefer pony RP the best. What about y'all?

:)
It's a person... A person. Hi person! I'm glad you finals decided to join. I don't have to yell at you anymore!
:D FINALLY!

Don't worry, if no one RPs with you, Me and Gamers will hunt people down for you. >:)
Well I hope they've been showing you around! But if you have any questions, feel free to ask absolutely anyone. We also have some great stuff in the Help documentation for beginners. :)

And I'm sure you'll find other pony folks to play with, I know they're here! ;)
Welcome to RPR! I know for sure that there are lots of people that like to RP with ponies around here, and even a few OOC groups where people discuss the show. Everyone is super friendly so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)
Hoorah, a fellow beginner! I was wondering if I would be the only one. I had visions of all the games starting with "We'll be using the Hollisfield variations for now, v6 of course. No bambling or what-routing; all characters must have their manifolds displayed using the Overjam model. Feel free to RST, LBW or DF any of the SH with questions."

I'm keen to learn gaming, and I'm glad to be able to do so in company. Posting my own intro soon.

Also: Ponies! 😊 I have a pony character in mind, should be up sometime tomorrow.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ohai

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus