Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for 1 x 1 RP

I'm on a couple times a week, sometimes more, and I just want to have a good RP that I can reply to whenever I get on...

I realize I'm prolly doing this wrong but I'm new here.

Open ended RP, anything can really go and I'm good for it, my guy is very versitile. Willing to discuss ideas.

Ciao peoples.
I have a few characters I haven't used yet! And I'd love to rp with you!
Want to discuss an idea? You can choose from which of these characters you'd like to RP with. (^^)

Xavior
Sparky
Skylar

Any of them would work!

Thanks! ^^
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Tell me about Skylar and what do you have in mind?
Okay!
Skylar is a Charmer(species I created) who was exiled from his old home when he was little. After that he began searching for a place to live, but they all reject him. He's a serious guy, but can be a major flirt when he wants to be. People hate him because of what he is and the stories behind it. ^^
A charmer is a humanoid that obtains the ability to control any who look into their "eye". This "eye" is said to be tainted by demons, which explains the possesion powers. Most Charmers use this ability to control people and lead them to their deaths.

Anywho, I'm not sure where to start on ideas, but the time era usually sways around the Victorian to present times. If that helps!

More info on Skylar can be found on his page.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Sounds good. i don't have my other Characters up yet, But Lucia will suffice for now. Care to start?
I'm glad this can work! I can start a new thread in Fantasy RP, if that's okay with you. I'll give it a basic name like,"1x1 Lucia and Skylar".

That'll give me some time to think of a start.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

You got it

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for 1 x 1 RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus