Skip to main content

Forums » Help » The Case of the Extended Textbox (Mobile)

There I was, perusing through the site's new mobile update and realizing I have thoughts to contribute on this new design. Alas, when I go to type it in I was greated with what I thought was a more important tid-bit of information to share.

It appears that when I have a text box on my screen, while using mobile, that it extends past the site's layout and into a black background. This would not be an trouble if it did not also shrink the sites width an annoying amount, messing with the text on screen. The box itself seems to be clipped on the abyss-side but text enters a new line with no trouble, and no off-screen text. I'm actually having this curious case occur as I type this now.

I have taken several screen shots of this should they be needed. I will try and pull these off my phone and upload them in the mornig, if I can.
Sanne Moderator

It's a bug I believe. I also reported it a couple of hours ago using the bug report form, which I encourage you to do as well for any errors on the site. Kim's so busy it can take a while before she spots topics like this. Bug reports go instantly into her to-do list and are seen before she even sees her inbox. :)
Inkliest Topic Starter

Of course. That should have been the first thing I did. I've become a little out of practice navigating the site with my semi-hiatus. I will make sure to so that, thank you Sanne!

You are on: Forums » Help » The Case of the Extended Textbox (Mobile)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus