Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello World.

I'm new to this though I'm not new to RPs. I'm a 24 year old woman living in the usa. Um, honestly, I lead a pretty boring life. I work. I pay my taxes and bills. Then I try to do some fun stuff to entertain myself. I love my pets. They are akin to children to me. I have a german shepherd, a polydactyl cat, and a cockatiel. Surprisingly, they all get along pretty well. Anyways, I prefer fantasy RPs from medieval to modern time periods. That's all I can think of at 1am. Any questions or comments feel free!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

RPs usually get set up through the Looking for RP forum (allows for more discussion of what to do with a game, and s my personal preference) or the Find RP tool (meant for more solid ideas, and only shows stuff from people active n the past 10 minutes), but you're also free to just message people directly if something or someone strikes your fancy. If you have any question, the Help documentation is pretty great, but you're also welcome to just ask. :)
Welcome to RPR! I have two cats and a dog myself, and they all like to cuddle XD my dog sometimes even uses one of my cats as a pillow! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello World.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus