Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Insaniteer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I know this is probably pretty bad, but I'm going to try it anyway.

Introduction
You are one of the unlucky few who somehow got stuck in the Pshyco Cell, a massive steel structure in an alternate dimension, underneath an endless red ocean. You've been stuck in your cell for about a week, when it finally opens, you are excited, the food had been terrible and the water had tasted of copper. There is also a ordinary lantern sitting at your door.

The moment you step out of your cell, you realize soemthing is wrong. There is something pulsating below your feet. There is something snake like, with orange glowing eyes in then cell across from you. There are people screaming at you from the other cells in hatred. There is only one way to go; deeper.

What this is about
Like I said before, the setting is in an alternate dimension, in an endless red ocean, called the Phsyco Cell. There are other people, but most them are insane. It's obvious with their glowing orange eyes.

The snake like creature is called the Ven Viper, which is short for vintriloquist Viper. It is a mouthless Pallid serpent with a mishmash of mamillian, reptilian, insectile, and mechanical limbs, one arm is human like and andnis longer than the others, and is holding a puppets controller. It's most iconic feature are it's eyes, which are a glowing golden-orange color. It is create dout of all the choas and disorder in all the universes, it is the main antagonist.

Tell me what your think, I'm open to any critisism you have, as long as it's constructive. This is the first roleplay i've created myself. I'm looking for 3-4 players before we begin.
Seems interesting to me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Insaniteer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus