Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I'm new here, but I want to find a role-playing partner to roleplay my book idea and chat about anime, manga, play Pokemon, and other 3DS games with on Facebook.
Welcome! You know exactly what you're looking for, don't you? ^^ Could you tell us a bit about some of the specifics you like, like favored genres or specific titles? For the RP you want, I'd suggest posting a little info about it in the Looking for RP forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
Akonnayraa Topic Starter

My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, which my book is based off of. Some of my favorite anime titles are Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Inuyasha, Bleach, DNAngel, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, and many others. I also like Ben 10,which was among my first roleplay. Of books, I love the Warriors Series, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus, and quite a few others if you mention them. Game wise, I love Pokemon, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Legend of Zelda, and Five Nights at Freddy's.
Akonnayraa Topic Starter

Mostly I'm looking for a friend I can roleplay with on Facebook, since my 3DS doesn't like to upload complicated sites like this. ^^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you find what you are looking for :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus