Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Stained Glass Fundraiser for Sanne ***IMAGE HEAVY

So, I've not been super active as of late, only replying to a couple RPs when I have the brain juice for it, but it's a new year, and I'm ready to dive back into the community. And as I logged on, I saw something that distressed me.

Sanne has been a dear friend for a while now, and I decided I wanted to do more than share the gofundme page on my Facebook.

So!

I've decided to donate the profits from my glass business to her gofundme. The only portion I will be keeping will be what pays for the glass and supplies for the orders (will be glad to show invoices to anyone who asks), and the shipping, though I will be working on a method for folks to purchase their own shipping labels to send to me, if that's how they prefer to do it.

TornBySanity, NuclearDingo, and StrangeDisease all purchased from me for Christmas, though poor SD hasn't received hers yet, because apparently customs just really does not like me, apparently. I'll share a few of the pieces I did for them, and others I've done in the past.

PRICES:

Trays: Starting at $70, the wood will be stained or painted in purchaser's choice of color, pattern can be predetermined or custom, final price will be determined by design and color choice. ***Coasters matching the tray's glass are available for $15****

Wall Hangings (Soldered): Starting at $75, these can be just about anything your heart desires, though the more complex the design/color choice, the higher in price. The shipping on these are a little more, because, as TornBySanity will tell you, USPS (and UPS, grumblegrumble) is not good with fragile.

Wall Hangings (Glass/glass or glass/wood): These are a little more like traditional glasswork, and they're so much fun to do! I can either do traditional mosaic, making the image out of little glass tiles, or do like the owl below, and shape each piece of glass for a more streamlined appearance. For pieces mounted on glass (Easily framed like the turtle below), $60 and up, for anything on wood, $70 and up, depending on size, design, and color choice.

Jewelry Boxes: I think I'm the most excited about these, they're going to be gorgeous. Pricing depends on size of the box, pattern and glass choice: 4" square for $35 and up, 6"x8" for $55 and up, and 6" squares for $45 and up.

If there's something custom you're wanting, or something larger, like a window piece, a beauty tray (like the old school ones ladies put their perfume and the like on on their vanity), or something 'different', message me on here, or on my glass page on Facebook!

Again, all profits will be donated to help Sanne afford the surgery for her back!

6umMRpo.jpg
LH3dotm.jpg
lzUf8rG.jpg
czVq3zO.jpg
Eo3aAGu.jpg
XSVC0Wt.jpg
VmZcEki.jpg
3zcvxZn.jpg
Sanne Moderator

You're an absolute treasure, thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3
How generous of you!! I'm jobless right now but I have wanted one from you for so long. If I have any spare cash soon I'll send an order your way. The dragon is awesome!
Kim Site Admin

This is a really sweet idea, and your work is amazing!
Lenoria Topic Starter

***UPDATE***

I found an entire stack of smaller trays and plywood for mosaics from a friend in the trade, so I have some smaller items to offer for less!

Trays about 1/2 the size of the picture above: $25 and up

8" square mosaics: $35 and up!

2" Square boxes (ring boxes!): These are just too bloody adorable! $20 and up.

And I've decided to offer a discount as well. Any RPR member who orders for the fundraiser will receive $15 an order of $45 or more, $20 off $65 or more, and so on!
Lenoria Topic Starter

KclniLr.jpg

4" Jewelry boxes! Premade = $45, white velvet lined! This is the first box I've gotten in to do, so selling it for $35! (grout will be black, too humid to do it today)

*****RPR members who purchase a piece related to their character, or the website, will get $10 off $60 or more!******

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Stained Glass Fundraiser for Sanne ***IMAGE HEAVY

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus