Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello. I am Troubarum. It is great to be on this rp site. I have been rping for a very long time. I started with Table top RP with DnD. in the mid 80's. For a while i stuck with DnD. So when AOL was starting, I began to rp there, and in yahoo chat. Over the years I have moved to different games, like Vampire the masquerade. Rifts from paladuium books. I love to find some new people to rp with. I am great when it comes to talk to be it in character or ooc. Let me know if you have to come up with. Talk to you all soo.
SarietheFae

I stole another rper from rphaven to share with you guys at rpr <3
This guy is pretty awesome he has good character creation, good at dealing with story line curve balls. he is comfortable talking about his characters ooc.
like allot of the old Aol people our styles are alittle more concise but does not lose any story
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I am a fan of D&D and VtM as well. Sounds like you have much experience and come recommended. :)

Welcome to the site, and please don't hesitate to ask if you run into any difficulties. :)
Welcome to RPR! We've got a lot of people that love table top here so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus