Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

SillyCalamity

About time I got around to doing this...

Any who, hello everyone! I actually came across this site by accident and honestly I'm glad I did. Being a person of a few words, sort of, all I got to say is that I hope to start roleplaying with some of you real soon.
Loren

Hallo, welcome to the RPRepository :D
I also came here by accident, actually, back in April, and the site's a great place. You'll find people to roleplay with in no time ;)

So what are your favourite roleplay genres and settings?
SillyCalamity Topic Starter

Thank you kindly for the welcoming, and I'll take your word on the site being great.

My fave genres would have to be Fantasy, Crime drama, and History but I'm open to pretty much anything.

I absolutely LOVE the film noir type of settings along with anything set between 1910-1950's. I'm willing to try anything really
Loren

Most people here enjoy fantasy roleplays, and it's one of the most popular themes. Personally, I adore (alternate/fantastical) historical roleplays. Victorian, edwardian, medieval, greek, roman, egyptian: I love all that XD

Oh, that seems interesting. Crime drama's also popular, but not as much as fantasy/sci fi, and it tends to involve at least some elements of those genres.

Ooo, I feel ya on that.

As for the mix of scifi and/or fantasy in crime dramas it doesn't bother me all that much. It gives it an extra lil' flair, in my opinion. :D
Loren

Haha, I also love the urban fantasy, "high" fantasy and sci fi roleplays. Most of my characters were heavily involved in a lot of lengends/myths, though XD. Time/dimensional travelling is a trope I usually use.

By the way, when you're looking to join or create a roleplay, you either go to the Looking For Roleplay Forums, or to the Find Rp widget. The later only shows "adverts", so to speak, from people who've been online in the last 10 minutes, so it's quite faster than the forums. The forums, on the other hand, can be far more in-depth.
Hi I'm link and if you ever want a noob to rp with I'm your guy lol :-) but seriously hi and I hope to rp with you soon!

Nice Loren, I hope I can rp with ya one of these days. Also thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to keep them in mind!~

Hiya Link and I'll while I can't rp right away I'll make sure to hit ya up when I can. Does that sound fair?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you're already making friends! :D
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is super friendly. I hope you're enjoying the site and making lots of new friends! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus