Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show Me Yo' Moves!

So I've made it no secret that I've been RPing for a long time (actually I've been told it's hard to get me to shut up about it, but I digress). But when it comes to things like Furcadia Dreams and whatnot, I'll be honest...

I got no idea what gibberish y'all be talkin' bout.

And then, it hit me! A grand revelation!

If you fry beef like it's chicken it's delicious.

And then I had another, slightly less awesome but still thoroughly great idea! Why not ask everybody to explain it to me? Or for that matter, tell me about wherever else they might be RPing at? I think that could be fun, right? RIGHT?

.....:|";
your asking about the whole dreams bit for furcadia, well that's fairly easy, a dream is a specific place created by someone using what they call the dream editor, basically it's like any map editor you might have used for rpg games where you can create your own map.

There's a bit more mechanics aside from just making the map look the way you want it to, there's dragon speak (scripting) which can be a major pain in the rear. BUT if you can master the scripting bit the map part comes easy :) err I hope this helps Andryn

As for what happens in them well it all depends on the creators and the members lol

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show Me Yo' Moves!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus