Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Hi everybody! I'm Little-Grump, but you can obviously see that. You can call me Grump or Moe! I'm 24 and have my characters for up to ten years! I've already gotten to work on their profiles but I have a lot left to do as I have 13 in my core group alone! I hope that being here will help me develop my skills as a writer and a creative artist!

My core babies are magic/fantasy/adventure based and best set in a world where trains exist and are still the best way to get around. I've pretty much got the full roster when it comes to typical fantasy characters, but I've tried to put my own spin on them!

I'm always looking to meet new people and get creative! So uh...yeah! Let's do a thing!

(Also I'm not actually grumpy normally unless there's some sort of rp thing going on in which I wind up actually playing Grump)

also shameless plug: My DA which isnt that great but hey I'm shameless!(not really DX)
Hi welcome to rpr hope to rp soon
Little-Grump Topic Starter

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!
Loren

Hallo, welcome to the RPRepository :D
Haha, fantasy roleplays are very probably the most popular genre around here, so you're gonna find a lot of people to roleplay with ;)
I'm not so sure about trains, though. Do ya mean steampunk trains, the actual 19th/20th century, or a fantastical setting where trains are used? XD

Be is at it may, this is an awesome site, with an amazing community and incredible members and moderators. By the way, if you're ever looking for roleplay, there is the Find RP widget, that shows "adverts" from roleplayers that have been online in the past ten minutes, and the Looking For Rolepay Forums, which are slower but obviously more detailed :).
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Thank you for your thorough, friendly and enlightening intro. I feel like I know you already! :D

Also, I adore the little sculpy models on display in your DA!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here so far :) I checked out your DA, you've got some cute pictures! :) I love seeing other peoples artwork <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus