Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kornelius High School (Looking for 1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Marceline Kiezuko (played anonymously)

Hey! I had an idea for a 1x1 RP (that would obviously be romance) but without any 18+ stuff.. (I'd really rather to keep it PG 13..)

Bref, here's the plot idea!:

(Your character) has been in Kornelius High School for a long time. This school isnt normal, it accepts any living being that has supernatural powers (Exemple: Elves, Vampires, Were-Wolves, Pyromancer, etc.) (My character) is new to this school and is in most of your classes. As they see each other pretty much everyday, a friendship grows (Not instantly, please.) And they slowly well.. uh.. grow a crush on each other, if i could say that? XD (I am not feeling very awkward)

Also, i know it's really bad but i am the type of Roleplayer that prefers when the player is the same gender as the character X(

I would also prefer the character (and player :P) to be a male. (Nothing against gays and lesbians. I highly respect anyone)

My idea is also in the ''Find RP'' index so you can either reply to this thread or click on the button in the ''Find RP'' place! See youuuuuuuuu! :D
Ash64123

I would like to rp with you
Marceline Kiezuko (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Cool! What character would you use?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kornelius High School (Looking for 1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus