Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It's That Cute Time of The Year Again (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PANGAEA

So, we're back to the Meet Cute Event and I can recall having a bit of fun with it last year, so I wouldn't mind going at it again! I'm not looking for any particular type of character and if you have a very peculiar character (as in not humanoid or anthros) then that's fine with me as well. I'm going to try to make this RP cute no matter the qualities of your character. I suppose I should lay out just a few things
  • Must be someone I have NEVER RP'd with before!
  • I won't be taking any characters played by anonymous.
  • Please be willing to help me make some sort of foundation of this RP. I hate to start out of nowhere.
  • I prefer at least two paragraphs and adequate grammar, but I'll be a bit lenient.. <g>
  • Have fun! Be cute! <3

Now that that's out of the way here are the list of characters I will put out for use..
  1. Mister Orlitt-: If I do happen to use him I will be writing quite a bit. I have the tendency to give detail
    down to the bone with him, but I promise it won't bore you.
  2. Alba Hansen: Alba is a new character of mine that I'm still trying to get together. Nonetheless, I would love to test her out in the Meet Cute Event.
  3. Vague: Vague is one of my strangest characters and although it doesn't have much to say on its character page it has an exquisite way of interacting with people. It's a load of awkward, but it's also a bundle of fun on my behalf. :P
Comment or shoot me a PM!
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

I'm interested in doing an RP with Alba, if you don't mind...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It's That Cute Time of The Year Again (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus