Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Earth Invasion

Fakill Lamunzi (played by Wayne)

Write those introduction here but who ever post first goes first and so on like that. It just keep it cleaner and wont get anyone confused
Kyra Nakiya (played anonymously)

Kyra watched as everything she knew went to hell. She could see what these things were doing to her world and she hated it. She knew better then to try to ask for help, especially from them. But the world couldn't take these alien things trying to destroy it. So she had to try to seek help with the Dypoon Clan of vampires. She didn't fear the vampires, but she didn't particularly like the blood suckers. In fact she would rather die by the aliens, but she didn't like aliens try to steal her world so the choice was made. She would try to go speak to the Dypoon Clan and build an alliance at least until the aliens were gone and she could go back to trying to kill them like she has so many time before.
Commissar Jeagar Gri (played anonymously)

Commissar Grim was furious as he walked away from the Imperial Guard HQ. He was trained to destroy all Xenos scum without mercy or forgiveness. His men needed him to defend the line, but if the Astra Militarum command needed him to help find an ace in the hole against the alien menace, then he would find it. He has heard rumors of a group of heretics that have been alive for centuries, normally this would cause him to report them to the Inquisitors, but they are the only hope of salvation for Terra against the Xenos. The Guard was strained to hold the line against the enemies of the Imperium, and so the they would do until their deaths, however many have already fallen and this is their only shot. A small detachment of three guardsmen followed him, Lasrifles in hand, waiting on his orders to help him protect Terra. If they falter however, they will be executed.
Crystie (played by Crystie78)

Crystie drew her coat further around her as she shivered, picking up her pace as she walked through the desolate streets. Sirens blared in the distance and gunshots rang overhead. This is what life had come to over the last few weeks; rumors were beginning to spread about the new alien life form that was threatening to cease all human existence. At first it was just a silly rumor to Crystie, but then her friends started to go missing. The president continued to hold press conferences about how everything was under control and we had nothing to fear; she noticed how he continually dabbed his forehead of sweat. It became painfully apparent though when the aliens began to patrol the streets at night, killing off humans will little no to excuse. The only safe place now was home, for now. As much as she hated the thought of asking them, as much as she yearned to turn around and head for home, she kept walking. The Dypoon clan and the human race had been enemies for centuries, but war can bring anyone together..right?
Her teeth began to chatter as she neared their home, and she wasn't sure if it was from the cold anymore.

Before she left to go see the vampires of the Dypoon clan Kyra went home and stalked up. She grabbed her knives, dual katanas, and some stakes just for good measure. Then she actually left. She knew where she was going and she knew that it was getting late so she hurried and got there very quickly. Then she waited and watched seeing what was going on around her. Then she walked forward and didn't bother knocking, they would know she was there.

Threats of execution loosened tongues. Rumors, whispers and facts led to a building, torture had helped with this. The door was open already, he slowly drew his Laspistol and chain-sword out of their respective holsters. " Shivan, Marko, take point. Marcel, take rear guard. Expect anything, heretics are good at good at lying surprises in front of us," The Commissar and his men formed a Y-pattern formation for their advance into the open building.

Crystie took shelter behind a building as she watched someone approach. She was expecting to see a member of the Dypoon clan entering, but she instead saw a normal looking girl. However, she was stocked full of weapons as if she was going in to cause some destruction. She watched as her hair whipped into the darkness of their hideout. No!! We need them to help us! She started after her before she heard more footsteps approaching. Hiding once again, she watched as a couple of burly men who looked like they were from the military bombard the entrance after the girl.

"Guys no, wait!!" She hissed after them, running to follow the group into the hideout. By he time she had entered there was no sign of he girl or the military men.

"Damn it, they're going to scare them off!" Crystie whispered under her breath as she ventured further into the house. She came to seek out their help unarmed, hoping her lack of weapons might ease their troubles.

She walked slowly, sure she didn't need half of this stuff, but it couldn't hurt. So she walked faster, then she heard something behind her and hid, then saw what looked like trained soldiers heading in. "Crap," she muttered to herself. Sure what she was doing was over kill but she didn't plan on using her weapons, just having them so they knew that she could. But she started to run after the men and instead ran smack into a girl and was knocked to the ground inside the house and the door slammed shut locking them inside. She stood up quickly and pulled out a stake. Then realizing it was a normal girl put it away, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" she said nearly whispering.

"sir, I think we should retreat, we don't know what is in here," Marko said. The darkness surrounded us as I looked around. The guardsmen's comment threw me off guard. I felt a sick rage bubbling inside of me.

"Corporal, If you will not serve in combat, then by the Emperor's will, you WILL die for your audacity," I said to him as I raised and fired my Laspistol into his head. " Take him as an example guardsmen. If you do not serve the Emperor in life, then you will serve him in death," I spoke to them in the darkness.

Crystie raised her hands defensively as the stake was pointed in her direction.

"Please! My name is Crystie. I'm here trying to get some help from the Dypoon clan," she whispered fiercely.

"I know it sounds a little crazy but we could use their help! I was hoping I could get to them before you all decided to kill them! Where are the soldiers?" She asked quietly. Suddenly, a shot echoed through the damp darkness, ringing close to the girls location. Crystie clamped her hands over her ears and ducked instinctively.

"What was that?! You don't think they're already fighting do you?" Crystie almost screamed; there was no sense in being quiet after the loud gunshot.

"Me," she laughs quietly, "please I'm here for the same reason. The only reason I have all of these weapons is because me and the Dypoon Clan aren't the greatest of friends." Then she hears the shot, "Um well I have no idea but," She pulls out a knife in the left hand and a stake in the right, "lets go find out."

"Commissar, why did you...,"

"Cowardice is for the weak and just questioning orders makes you a coward in the Emperor's eyes," I said while shifting the Lasgun onto my back. The darkness was still oppressive. "Lights Guardsmen," I ordered as I willed my ocular implant on. They knocked down their goggles after I said that.

I start to stalk away into the shadows, quieting my breathing so that I was silent. My knife tipped away from any light so not to give off any reflection. She slowly followed where the sound came from. She was pleased with herself, being an assassin had its perks, she could become nearly invisible and so silent that the only thing that could ever hear her was those with advanced hearing to hear her heart beat. So she walked in the shadows and came upon the men and followed them slowly, them not knowing she was there.
Fakill Lamunzi (played by Wayne) Topic Starter

"Fakill, there are humans in the keep, what should we do" one of Fakill's guards reported. Fakill turned around and faced him. "They are here at last. Light there way to me. It's time to come out of the dark, Gringet" he said putting on his trench coat. "but dont let them see you. At least untill they seen me." A smile appeared on his face. He made his way towards the Great Hall. Where rival clans come to show there respect to the strongest threat.

We came upon a large hall," Marcel, left. Shivan, Right," I ordered them as I walked between them, Chainsword and Laspistol in my left and right hands respectively. I moved my coat, adjusted my flak armor and took off my hat as a gesture of respect and hooked it on my belt. I moved in to the hall and saw one of the Heretics. I was conflicted in this moment between my orders and my oath, however, I recomposed myself and stopped.

Crystie, on the other hand, was not as stealthy as the girl in front of her. She tried to quietly fall behind her, but it was obvious that she was not as skilled. However, she managed to stay pretty quiet. That was, until her foot collided with the body of the dead soldier. She kept her shriek inaudible, her hand clamped over her mouth as she made her way around the pool of blood. She thought that maybe the Dypoon clan had attacked first, but there was no way they would just leave the body in the condition it was in. Taking a steady breath, she fell back into step with the girl. Perhaps she should have brought weapons of her own. There was no telling what the military men had planned.

She held her breath though as the two approached the military men at the end of the hall, seemingly unaware of their presence. Crystie stopped a few feet back so the girl would stay concealed. Anyways, it was better for her to scope out a situation rather than be thrust into one.

Kyra smiled a little at the girls reactions and her trying to be stealthy. She knew that it took time and training to become as good as she was but she had been training since she was 5 so experience was her ally. But she did nearly laugh at her coming across the body, but she was obviously more innocent and didn't see as much or know as much about these things as her and the military in front of her did. So she moved closer to the men not clos enough for them to detect her, but she could hear them breathing so she was close enough. She watched their tactics, sure they were good against most things, but these vampires were old and knew nearly every tactic they could muster.

"The Immortal God Emperor has requested you to aid us in our fight against the Xenos and all I am here for is to offer said request," I said to the one heretic standing in the hall. I shifted slowly as I waited for the response and I heard the guardsmen quivering in their boots. Fear had their hearts, but their minds held firm.
Fakill Lamunzi (played by Wayne) Topic Starter

" My name is gringet. Fakill will be with you when every human is here," he said to the military men.

Crystie continued to hide in the shadows as she watched one of the clan members approach. Who was Fakill? With the way the man spoke of him, he had to be someone of importance. Against her better judgement she walked out from the shadows and stood in the light, careful to keep a good distance from the emperor though.

"Though I'm no friend of his, I was wondering the same thing." She kept her hands to her sides, showing she was unarmed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Earth Invasion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus