Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » kudos between characters

So in the mids of this kudos spree. I had a thought! I didn't see an option to do it (if it's there I'm blind as a bat!) but instead of players giving a character kudos, perhaps it would be cool if a character could give another character one. I'm sorry if this is already and option and I just didn't see it.
Kim Site Admin

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything. It isn't an option.

A large part of kudos, aside from recognizing excellence where it's deserved, is to give other players who read the kudos a sense of what it's like to play with a certain person or character. If it sounds like that character exemplifies themes or ideas they like to RP too, it can help them find new RP partners.

As fun as characters giving other characters kudos might be, kudos aren't really for IC interactions directly. They're recommendations for players to take action on, if you catch my meaning. If you want your character to send another character kudos, guestbooks might be a more appropriate place for that. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » kudos between characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus