Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The HalfBlood Camp (Closed)

Allison Keithson (played by Blu_Dino) Topic Starter

Lucia Fae wrote:
((Can I reply..?))

(Ya, just go on xP)
Lucia Fae (played by Counselor_Mae)

Jessy laid me on to the floor as she called for others, I don't know why, I felt this extreme sense of safety for the first time in my life, strange isn't it? How just entering a certain place can alter your feelings a lot.

I hear the sound of people running towards me, I look up at them when they arrived, they looked at me with worry, but with clear happiness in their eyes, I felt accepted, I don't know why.

I stare at what they're wearing, they had different ways of wearing it, but all of them had an orange shirt on, some words weren't clear, but it clearly stated "Camp Half-Blood" above a picture of a pegasus

''Hey Jason, there's also a mass of people over there.'' Allison replied, pointing the mass of people that were around Lucia. ''Chiron said it, new people.'' She said, with her usual scottish accent, stooding up and walking up to Leo and Jason. ''Shouldn't we tell Chiron about it?'' Rusty proposed, as a tall centaur appeared behind her. ''No need to, i am already there.'' He said, clearing his throat. He stomped the ground with his staff to get the campers' attention. ''Attention!.. Please welcome the new-comers to the Camp Half Blood!''
Leo (played by Maddison)

(Consider my second post for this one)
Leo (played by Maddison)

Leo wrote:
"So this place isn't abbandoned where am I" Leo asked looking at the stranger who just walked up to him, He leaned on one leg and crossing his arms. He was a small man about 5'2 with semi long hair reached to the bottom of his neck and spiked out. His hair was pulled back a bit. he had a slender build. He had some muscle but wasn't alot,His hair was blue looked like a clean pool of water.

(Aparantly Jason doesn't understand what to reply to so i qouted it for ya ;)
Jason Waters (played by BeatlesFan68)

Jason looked at the stranger then at Chiron. The centaur nodded. "Ok man look, you're in a place called Camp Half-blood. That means you're a demigod. One of your parents is a god or goddess, an Olympian." Jason explained calmly. The cabins opened and the campers gathered to see what was going on. The Aphrodite girls giggled when they saw the blue haired stranger. "He's hot!" One whispered. "Like Jason hot." Another agreed. Over at the Ares cabin, there were a lot of grumbled complaints. The complaints stopped when one of the Ares campers, a tall girl with rusty red hair wearing a brown leather jacket, cleared her throat loudly. She sneered a little. 'Newbies, this is gonna be fun. ' she thought.

((Is no one going to reply? =H= ))

Lucia Fae wrote:
((Is no one going to reply? =H= ))
((Well i guess Willow isnt there anymore.. :/ So you can post, Lucia))

Jason Waters wrote:
Jason looked at the stranger then at Chiron. The centaur nodded. "Ok man look, you're in a place called Camp Half-blood. That means you're a demigod. One of your parents is a god or goddess, an Olympian." Jason explained calmly. The cabins opened and the campers gathered to see what was going on. The Aphrodite girls giggled when they saw the blue haired stranger. "He's hot!" One whispered. "Like Jason hot." Another agreed. Over at the Ares cabin, there were a lot of grumbled complaints. The complaints stopped when one of the Ares campers, a tall girl with rusty red hair wearing a brown leather jacket, cleared her throat loudly. She sneered a little. 'Newbies, this is gonna be fun. ' she thought.

I'm wondering If I should base my reply off of this :/

(Wait, nvm, I will XD))

((PS. Jessy is a dryad .-.))

I try to stand up, spitting out the dirt that got into my mouth, man, I haven't tasted dirt in centuries! gross.
I stand up, a bit shakenly, the cuts from the car crash still haven't healed, I needed sea water, but that could wait. "Uh.... Hi?" I say, but it sounded more like a cough than words actually coming out of my mouth to me. "Okay, I get what you,the guy who the peeps over there, described as hot said, but gods and goddesses? Seriously? Is this gonna get any weirder? I mean, there's this huge place filled with people in a place that should be desolate, and uh.... Do you have sea water...?" I say, the words escape my mouth a little bit too fast, it's as if I just spit them out, just like that.
Adam mumbled as he watched the crowd threw the Athena cabin window, a chocolate bar dangled from his mouth as he held up a pair of binoculars, "Lovely~ Newbies...." He mumbled as his murky grey eyes soon reveled from the specs. "I wonder if I get any new siblings... Ahahaha~" He laughed with a sarcastic undertone. "Like I need any siblings..." He let loose sigh and blew away a strand of his pale blonde hair, adjusting it over his left eye. Adam wasn't too thrilled the idea nor did he care for newbies that just meant he'd either have to do work or help them when they needed to find a book.

''Aye, Adam, stop eating chocolate and welcome the newbies!'' Allison said, walking towards Chiron. ''Every demi-god that i do not name has to go back to their activities. The only ones that will stay are Adam, Jason, Allison and the new-comers.'' The centaur said, as the crowd disapated. ''Why, tell me, why do you pick me, each time, to welcome newbies?'' Allison complained, sighing. ''No complaining. You will all welcome them with a smile and show them the camp. Also, register them at the big-house when you're done.'' Chiron added, before leaving in silence.

(((HELLOOOOO LEO! You still there?))

Lucia Fae wrote:
(((HELLOOOOO LEO! You still there?))

(I hope)
[Patient is a fleeting virtue.]

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The HalfBlood Camp (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus