Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Open! )Neko or Mermaid RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I just finished adding a few more details to my first two characters on here and was wondering if anybody wanted to start an RP ^_^ I have lots of mary sues-er- characters, but just thought these two would be a good start.
First off I wanted to say I don't do smut or 18+. If I change my characters' age so that they are at consent, then we can just imply that they did it.
So, here are the basic ideas I have. Not the actual para but just ideas.

1. After another net accident, Leto found herself in a large tank, being auctioned off. Large amounts of money are being bid on the girl. Finally, after quite a fight, your character is the one that wins her. . . (This can be a bit violent, slave x master, or whatever else.)
2. Tired of being discriminated against both his species and appearance, a Neko moves to a new town. Things are doing good so far, until news is spread about his origins by somebody. Everybody ignores him and treats him like an outcast. Your character notices what's going on, and either goes along with making fun of him or does something about it. This is a bit more open, really it could take place in a high school setting or a bit outside of town. Up to you! :) (It could be 'bout friendship, or again maybe they'd become enemies, though I'm hoping that there could be a guyxguy type relationship. Who knows?)

If anybody would like to, go ahead and reply here then pm me. If you have your own ideas for a plot I'm flexible uwu
Hi there! I'm relatively interested in both of your proposals, but moreso the second one! I have an anthro-cat named Esther who might be a fun match for your character considering they're of similar ages, or if you're looking to rp with an older character than that, perhaps Eduardo might be a good match, too! Let me know if you're interested in either of those, as I am working on cleaning out/adding different characters to my old character box.
Fallen Topic Starter

sinspired wrote:
Hi there! I'm relatively interested in both of your proposals, but moreso the second one! I have an anthro-cat named Esther who might be a fun match for your character considering they're of similar ages, or if you're looking to rp with an older character than that, perhaps Eduardo might be a good match, too! Let me know if you're interested in either of those, as I am working on cleaning out/adding different characters to my old character box.

Of course I'm interested as well! :) You can send me a message, although forum rp is fine too.
Hey there, I'm interested in the both the ideas, mainly the second one because I have a neko character named Yuki.
I like your second idea. I have only three male characters, though I do think Benjamin would work best in this because he is still a new character and is flexible. He is typically in high school like rps because he is human and only in his teens and there isn't much to him though I would love to develop more on to him! If you are interested, please shoot me a PM! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Open! )Neko or Mermaid RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus