Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Wolf Pack Auditions

Minerva Topic Starter

Well, Raven. It might actually be harder to write a character into past history. It's actually pretty solidly covered, save for the missing characters, so the remaining players would have to do a lot of adjustment.

However, username Zeric is working on playing Sol & Drathir, he's just customizing the characters better to his standard/ability to play by adapting what happened to them in their absence. That said, you could perhaps PM him, and ask if he has any room in his back story, far back or recent, to have met your character, and maybe head back to the packlands with him.

If you don't want to be bothered with that, as long as the character presents themselves as relatively reasonable and respectable within wolfish standards, they could just be outright accepted to the pack.

So there's road one or two, basically.
Road two is actually what I'm looking for, I have (recently) come up with an origin bio but it's not a lot so I want to join him in a pack to be able to give more info. As I said it's recent.
Minerva Topic Starter

(mobile) pm loki or rubix then, they play current alphas and are more available.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Wolf Pack Auditions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus