Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Maps (closed)

-No

Greetings, all!

Some of you may know me, some of you may not, so here goes! My name is Lu, and I've been mulling over the idea of starting up commissions for maps. My personal work only takes me so far by the way of examples, and I really need some guinea pigs to explore a little more creativity with.

Examples of my work can be found here.

I'm going to be offering three free spots initially, largely to test how quickly I can churn out work. I'm happy to discuss complexity, size and colour schemes with you.

I'm interested! What do I need to do?

Send me a PM on RPR! I'll be keeping a record here, and I'm going by a first-come, first-serve basis. If there's a lot of interest, I may extend the number of slots available. We'll see how things go.

Once I've received your PM, I will add you to the list, and we'll talk through what you'd like.

What are the T&Cs?

Pretty simple, while the work is free! I'll complete your request as soon as I can, and send you the original copy via email (these files are often very large). If you use/upload it anywhere, please give me credit as the artist. If I upload it anywhere, for example DeviantArt, I will credit you as the owner of the intellectual property contained in the map. I will not use your ideas in any personal work of my own and you may do as you like with the finished copy, provided credit is given where it's due.

If you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Happy Writing and I hope to hear from you soon.

- Lu

Slots:
  • Sweetyceltic
  • The-Secret-Archives
  • Caroline

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Maps (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus