Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Khaleesi (played anonymously)

All over the kingdom you see wanted signs for a young elf women who has escaped the castle and the reward is huge if you bring her alive. Of course everyone is looking out for her, many guards question people but no one has seen her. One late after noon you would hear foots steps and it sounds like they are running from someone or something. You see a young women running past your camp looking scared, would you run after her and help her or let her be?

(Looking for one-on-one roleplay in PM's, if you would like to play then message me and we can get started :D )
I want to RP with you. I have a few characters that could work. Either a goblin, a drow, or a Royal elf. I'll send you a message too.
Khaleesi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Pantrane wrote:
I want to RP with you. I have a few characters that could work. Either a goblin, a drow, or a Royal elf. I'll send you a message too.

Hey send me a message so we can talk more about it my friend :)
Hello! I realize I'm like, 4ish months late, but I'm pretty bored, and I have a medieval character. So could we possibly RP?
Hey. I know you posted this a while ago,but I'm super bored, and would love to rp. Just tell me which character you would like me to use. That is if you want to rp.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus