Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

AmyPikaPika Topic Starter

Highjinx wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm an ISFJ-T over here (The Defender lol), I'm so glad you decided to join us! You will fit right in <3 :3

Really? My best friend is an ISFJ! She's pretty cool, and you seem just as cool! Thank you for the greeting. ^^ I certainly hope I can fit in. Heheh.

TornBySanity wrote:
Welcome to RPR!! Hopefully you'll find that this is a great place to be able to RP even when scheduling can be a pain. That was one thing I adored when I came here because my schedule was all over the place! However with the way things are set up here it just makes it that much easier to be able to enjoy the greatness of everything!!

Heheh. Yeah, I know what you mean. With all this work, making new friends and such, I hardly have time to do anything. I suppose that's a good thing, though. When I do have free time, I do nothing. So, I guess that means I just won't be bored! ^^

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far and getting around okay :D

Thank you for the greeting! Heheh. ^^ I really am enjoying myself, thank you. There's really nothing about this site that I can complain about.
HibariHaru

Hello there! And welcome to RPR! Hope to RP with you soon, but becoming your friend is way more exciting! And you're right about 'a good friend makes a very good RP partner'! So yeah! Let's be friends! Sorry for exclaiming too much. Sorry. Peace! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus