Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Custom Templates

I want to work on a custom template for my character. Is there anyone that can help a Sista out?
Kim Site Admin

What sort of help are you needing with it? BTW, I'm moving this to the Art & Creativity forum, since that's where most of the custom template peeps hang out. The help forum is usually used for tech support issues. :)
Dinen Topic Starter

Welp, Honestly a simple walk through. I have bee reading on how to custome things like text, but so far I haven't been able to figure out images and such.
Sanne Moderator

Have you been giving this walkthrough a look-over yet? There are some sources listed at the bottom to help you with the basics of CSS, as well as a layout of the way div layers are setup.

The easiest way to make a custom template is to take one of the existing official templates and modify them (such as the Steampunk template) to get an idea of how to do it. That's how I like to do most of mine. :) Just make sure you don't use someone else's custom template as a base, the official ones are free for all to modify!
Dinen Topic Starter

Thanks! No I hadn't been given this but thanks so much! I will give it a shot then if I have more questions I am sure to be back ^.^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Custom Templates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus