Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ay!

Hello, I'm totally new to these sites, but believe me I will do my best. I am very interested in rp though I have only done it in Danish. I am 100% open to English rp, therefore I will make all my characters in english. Here I am, heey. :)
HibariHaru

Hi there! And my, there are a ton of Danish people in this site now. Thanks for choosing RPR and welcome welcome welcome. Enjoy your stay. :)
Nolyza Topic Starter

Thank you. :)
I feel like we're taking over, haha.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Nolyza! No worries, you're all very much welcome here! :) Are you finding your way around the site alright?
Nolyza Topic Starter

Yes I am, thank you very much! :)
Oi mi friend!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Hiii! Even though you're also interested in english RPs, I wanted to check and make sure you'd also found one of the groups dedicated to RP in danish: http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish

Have you had any difficulties in navigating the site so far? :)
Nolyza Topic Starter

Thanks!

Yes I'm doing alright, I think. Thank you for your help I needed it. :)
The far most active danish group is http://www.rprepository.com/g/gosupermodel/2835 though :)
Nolyza Topic Starter

Ah I see, my friend.
Imtoorandom

Hello! Hope your finding your way around RPR pretty well. And trust me, you are not the only Danish person on this site. You'll fit in just right.
Nolyza Topic Starter

Hello, and thank you very much. I would say I'm doing alright.
I have found maaany danish people on this site already. we are taking over.
Welcome welcome. If you need anything, or want to RP ill be there to ask jsut send me a pm.
Welcome.
Glad to see you getting in to the swing of things.
Oh fedt. Hit me up sometime. uwu
Nolyza Topic Starter

Thank you so much everyone. I'm always ready for a roleplay so you guys can always pm me.
Well hi ya. Welcome to rpr
Welcome to RPR! Glad you seem to be enjoying it so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ay!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus