Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Story RP (M/M or F/F) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MadlyInAnger

Looking to start a Roleplay to fill some free time and to hone on my writing skills. I'm not too concerned about skill level when it comes to writing, but would appreciate someone who is willing to put some time into this. I would like to do something with classical fantasy elements, not necessarily set in a specific already-existing universe, but along the lines of Dragon Age or Final Fantasy. I am also a big sucker for romance, so would like to maybe involve that. An M/M relationship would be preferable, but obviously whatever is cool with me.
If you're at all interested or have questions, I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks so much! :)

((I am not interested in anything that involves rape, abuse, or inappropriate age difference-- meaning underage characters are involved. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!))
I would love to Rp with you.
MadlyInAnger Topic Starter

Okey-Dokey!
Do you have any ideas you'd like to add or preferences? I'm almost open to everything, so let me know. :)
I'd love to roleplay with you. Preferably I'd suggest MxM for us two, since I really can't find out roleplaying female characters that often, haha. ^.^
Take a look at my characters, and see who you like. I have basically only two male characters that are updated a bit on their pages. But well, am working on it!
PM me if interested. :3
MadlyInAnger Topic Starter

Celeritate wrote:
I'd love to roleplay with you. Preferably I'd suggest MxM for us two, since I really can't find out roleplaying female characters that often, haha. ^.^
Take a look at my characters, and see who you like. I have basically only two male characters that are updated a bit on their pages. But well, am working on it!
PM me if interested. :3

Right! Whichever character you're most comfortable playing. Let me know if you have any specific story ideas.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Story RP (M/M or F/F) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus