Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warhammer Fantasy Role Playing Game (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

walter1

Hi All

I’m trying to get an online play by post Warhammer Fantasy role playing game off the ground. Basically like most of us I just do seem to be able to find the time to table top role play anymore. The next best thing for me is online. I can squeeze this into time when on train into London or a quick hour after the kids have gone to bed.

I’m looking for a party of about 4 players. However if there’s a positive response I may add a couple more spaces.

I’m using 2nd Edition rules and if you don’t own the handbook then I can give you access to a pdf version. See details on the forum about Warhammer resources in the player admin section.

Details on character creation can be found on the forum link listed below. But feel free to drop me an email and pick up with me directly if you want to chat anything through.

The forum is in its infancy so please excuse its crudeness at the moment, but I am hoping it evolves as the game does.

http://taintedempire.boardhost.com/
walter1 Topic Starter

2 players have been found already!! If you're interested please visit the forum
You do not understand how excited I am in reading such a post! I -love- Warhammer Fantasy, and I have a copy of most of the books of both first and second edition and have played before with my usual gaming group! I will gladly make a character, very quickly, for a position!
However, I am uncertain as to how to roll dice upon that forum. So I will roll my random traits here.

rolled 1d100 and got 32

rolled 1d100 and got 11

walter1 Topic Starter

Just two more players wanted!!!

A thief would be useful but feel free to suggest concepts

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warhammer Fantasy Role Playing Game (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus