Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Neverland Pirate RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Here is the beginning plot idea I had in mind:

You character is a pirate on Captain Hook's crew, and he has the perfect plot to catch and kill Peter Pan. The Jolly Roger will sail to mystical London land, and Hook will kidnap a woman. Or, as Peter Pan fondly considers them, a 'mother'. However, Hook's plan is to kill the 'mother' once he murders Pan. When you find yourself caring for the woman that has been taken aboard the Jolly Roger, what will you do? Turn your back on captain and crew, or watch the innocent woman die?

Looking for male characters, 1x1 PM, paragraph posts only. VERY serious about the paragraph posts part, if I only get two-three lines per post from you, I'm going to get tired of the RP very quickly and then feel really bad that I can't enjoy it. To be able to respond, I need to have enough to respond to.
This is an adult-ish version of Neverland. No sexual themes will be RPed out, but there will be some violence, and some suggestive themes, so I'd rate this RP potentially PG-13, please keep that in mind. Somewhat of a more 'realistic' setting, although there's still the mystical creatures of Neverland.
Note that all the crew on Hook's ship are adults as well. I'm looking for a character that comes off a bit rough at first, as all pirates should!
(Please note: Any Once Upon a Time aspects of the characters will NOT be used in this, as I haven't gotten to Hook yet in the show. This is purely my own creativity mixed with Disney Peter Pan and the movie Hook.)

I also don't have a character for this yet. I have a picture for the woman but I haven't fleshed out her character yet. She will be a typical (as far as my knowledge of the era goes) London woman of the 1900s.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Neverland Pirate RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus