Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Paws!

I was thinking about an animal only intro roleplay (as in it will be part of his history) for Zhadow. Furry, beastly demons, and anything else based on an animal is fine so send them in!
Minerva

The Wild Pack. My characters Auroch, and Wehfre under others, have a bunch of info and there's a website too. A few of the other players play on these boards so you may be able to find someone to play with. Demonic-heritage wolves.
Amadeu5_M0zar1 Topic Starter

Cool! Can you post the actual link on here cause I have no idea what specifically to look up to find the site
Huh sounds like fun, you're more than welcome to check out my characters!

@Minerva
Sorry miss understood thought you were talking about a diff rp site lol
All of your wild pack chars look pretty awesome! Wehfre especially.

@Rubix
Neji looks pretty cool. And I can imagine Zhadow being annoyed by His personality at first
Neji is a weirdo but tons of fun, Draeval like wise is a blast once you get past his eccentrics. Here is the link to the Wilds website. It's a little outdated and some stuff you can find on Minerva's Auroch or my Draeval profiles. But it's a good start if you're curious on the pack situation.

I'm going to be working on getting Neji's retired father up on RPR, he's a character that spans about a decade of rp so it's extensive to say the least. But he'll have more racial information etc for Neji's side of things. I'm sure I have a few others floating around that I just haven't used in years.
Minerva

(mobile) thx rubix. Sadly wehf is retired, raven, but his son auroch, nejis bro, is free.

Thats fine, besides now there is a premade connection to go off on! What kind of setting do they work best in? Snoxy mountain, rainforest, etc.
Minerva

they mostly stay in their packlands which have a broad variety of environments. Both the site and aurochs pro have a packland description.
Bella's part of the pack too, her profile is up on my rpr page. She and Neji are the Alpha's of the Wilds pack :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Paws!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus