Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » looking for More roleplays andvideo game (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dan524

For one i kinda think i have a lot but i kind wanna do a bit more roleplays.So basically i got numerous ideas.for one
-we're both knights and we both hunt and kill dragons for a living.But one of has a secret we've been hiding.One of us is a dragon,and is to afraid to tell the other in fear of death.Both with this thwre is an evil force that threatens our kingdom.

This is one idea and I'm still tinkering around with it.

What i mean by the title is we either
-meet online and play the game together,of course some cool stuff happens and maybe some Romance but thats it
-we get trapped in the game and have to try to get out
of course i am open to other ideas and if you have any let me know.Also if you want to just pm me you don't have to put anything here.
I like the idea of our characters getting trapped in a video game.
Your knight idea reminds me of of the Divinity game series, sorta. In the Divinity game series, you play a Dragon Slayer that goes around slaying the last of the dragons through draconic powers that were learned and taken from the dragons, such as mind reading abilities. Clearly, your idea has taken it a bit further made the humanoid an actual dragon.

Hm. I like both of your ideas. I'd be interested in RPing this, if this post is still open.
Ray Tristar (played by ChasingRazors)

I have the perfect character for the "Trapped in a game" scenario! I'll PM!
Dan524 Topic Starter

BloodWriter wrote:
Your knight idea reminds me of of the Divinity game series, sorta. In the Divinity game series, you play a Dragon Slayer that goes around slaying the last of the dragons through draconic powers that were learned and taken from the dragons, such as mind reading abilities. Clearly, your idea has taken it a bit further made the humanoid an actual dragon.

I've actually never heard or played played game divinity.But I'm glad that you're still in
Hm. I like both of your ideas. I'd be interested in RPing this, if this post is still open.
I'm up for the second idea; it seems like something fun to do. Plus it reminds me of SAO without the sketchy new game idea :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » looking for More roleplays andvideo game (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus