Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alternia roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PacificGhost

As many of you probably DO NOT KNOW (( XD ))
Alternia is a planet from the series called Homestuck, and it's rather hard to find anyone who actually knows what the hell this tomfoolery is in this site.

And so on so forth to the people who actually know this place, and it's history.
I want to roleplay with you with my three little toll babus who should probably be shed some light upon without potentially killing them.
So, in short, I want to roleplay with fan trolls by homestuck fans.
Grym

PacificGhost wrote:
Alternia is a planet from the series called Homestuck, and it's rather hard to find anyone who actually knows what the hell this tomfoolery is in this site.

And so on so forth to the people who actually know this place, and it's history.
I want to roleplay with you with my three little toll babus who should probably be shed some light upon without potentially killing them.

I know what this is, but briefly so... nothing a litte researching cant fix though! :D

I'm interested, but i'll need to make a new character for this (and i so totally don't mind!)
PacificGhost Topic Starter

Grym wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:

I know what this is, but briefly so... nothing a litte researching cant fix though! :D

I'm interested, but i'll need to make a new character for this (and i so totally don't mind!)
!!!!!!!! :::: D
Yes! I want to join! :D (also, drawings?)
PacificGhost Topic Starter

SoulxInk wrote:
Yes! I want to join! :D (also, drawings?)
((Making them, gonna add the finish touches tomorrow, or probably the day after. Performances are being thrown at my face due to the new school system :/))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alternia roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus