Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » greek myths, fairy tales, nobles, fandom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LaughingHyena

Just like it says, thought I might look for a couple more RPs. I've got some ideas for what we can do, but we don't have to do them. If you have a plot you want to try, we can talk it out. Like I've said previously, I'm still learning what RPs I like to do. So I'm willing to try anything (okay almost anything) at least once :D

1) Okay, so I really like Myths, more Greek than anything, and fairy tales. So maybe we could try remixing one with our characters? (I don't mind what pairing, could be fun doing M/M or F/F instead of F/M. Though we still could, if you wanted)

Or if not, we could create a group of prince/ss and throw them together. See what happens *snort*

2) Maybe a fandom RP? Original characters might be better, though I suppose if you really wanted we could use canon characters. I don't know how good at that I will be, but I'd give it a shot. Anyway ones I'd give a try are Tokyo Ghoul (I do love this), Harry Potter (I've seen a few RPs with this, it looks fun!), Pokemon (Don't mind if you want human, or pokemon), or oh Dragon age! I've been doing a Mass Effect Rp that's really fun, so I'd really like to give Dragon Age a try because I love it. But not past 2, I haven't finished Inquisition yet. Been busy *Sigh*

That's my ideas, but if you want to do something else, then let's talk it over! PM me if you'd like to RP, please :D
Would you have interest in a fallout rp?
LaughingHyena Topic Starter

I would, but I've never played a game properly before. The last time I played was ages ago, and I only got my character (I think it was the third game? Not too sure) outside of the vault ^^;
Well, I can explain most of the important stuff depending on the plot and setting if you'd be willing to try it. Cause I've really been wanting t odo another Fallout RP with Fallout 4 having been announced XD
LaughingHyena Topic Starter

I'd be willing to try it ^^ You won't mind explaining it all?
I'll explain everything I know XD I'll shoot you a PM in a few
PMFantastica

A few of my characters are vaguely based on myth archetypes. We could do a myth-based thing, though I'll admit my knowledge of Greek muthology is a little lacking 😅

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » greek myths, fairy tales, nobles, fandom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus