Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Auction (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

coollogo_com-28838505_zpsd8726e0c.png
gl-32310-1406200986.png

PLOT: An 'orphanage' in town has been closed down, but it wasn't your typical everyday'orphanage'; it was a place where the different go. A place where those nobody cared about went. Those who were part animal. Once the building is closed down, being the public didn't care about the children and teens in the orphanage, they decided to hold an auction--the orphans would soon become butlers, maids, servants, and even slaves and would be stuck doing whatever their owner told them to--or else. One by one, children were sold, until one little boy (who appeared no more than 3 years of age) begins to make his way out, scared, and with handcuffs on his wrists. He would trip and fall, only to get kicked in the ribs, and told to get up. With the boys gaze down, and his ears flattened, he would listen as people bidded. Would you be that one lucky person to win the bet?

RULES:
- No adult stuff in the RP (>.> that is not intended here--evidently)
- No Godmodding
- No One Liners
- RP will be held in the PM's (Private messageS)
PacificGhost

I'd be interested! But may I ask, is the plot set in stone already?
Rhythm Topic Starter

PacificGhost wrote:

:3 I am not good at making full-fledged plots from the beginning, but what I did type is merely a starter--the starter is staying the same, but if you wish to RP and have idea's for farther in the plot, I am open to ideas.
PacificGhost

Rhythm wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:

:3 I am not good at making full-fledged plots from the beginning, but what I did type is merely a starter--the starter is staying the same, but if you wish to RP and have idea's for farther in the plot, I am open to ideas.

<3!!!!!!!!
Rhythm Topic Starter

PacificGhost wrote:
Rhythm wrote:
PacificGhost wrote:

<3!!!!!!!!

XD ..I'll PM you
Rhythm Topic Starter

>.>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Auction (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus