Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Greetings

Just checking in from PA guys! Woo hoo. I've found out my daughter is a little sandwich thief. She stole like half my sandwich I had left when I set it down to grab me a drink. Anyways I'll be here till Sunday EST sometime. Catch y'all when I can.
o.o you're visiting her and her momma in PA are ya? :D
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

A whole weekend with both of em...oh gods. The crazy thing is she gave me the offer. I didn't ask.
Kim Site Admin

Glad to hear things are going well and you're having fun so far. :)
that is crazy of you ;) spending a whole weekend with two females what are ya thinking? XD you know that I'm ragging on you of course. I hope you continue to enjoy the weekend.
Have fun Lancey babes. :D And safe travels. xo

Only fun thing about it so far is spending time with my daughter. Other than that... Well I sure as h-e-double hockey sticks don't want my daughter in a messy butt room so guess what I did out of slight frustration and annoyance while a certain mom was...and still is (going on about 4 hours now pretty much the entire time I've been here) napping. And guess what certain mom is about to get a marine corps boot camp wake up call. Heh.
Lancer asked me to throw this up here. lilinlance.jpg
Minerva

I really wish my phone didnt autoshrink and pixelate images. from here it looks like you guys--horse included--are in witness protection or something. Lmao. Regardless, it's great that you're getting to spend time with her. Enjoy every minute. they grow in the blink of an eye even when you're watching. My daughter is also a sandwich thief btw.

Witness protection horse... Hmmm... Interesting...
Kim Site Admin

She is adoooorable!
WOW her eyes are amazing. What a gorgeous bub!!! *melts*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus