Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all creepypastas and scary thing (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Humans (played by sinspired)

Got a monster who needs to do some scaring? Want to haunt someone?

I've just recently developed a real story for Tia and it involves some serious scaring and a sick plot! Since Tia's such an ordinarily sweet character, I need to see how she'll do in dire situations!

I'm open to most scares and have no triggers. I prefer if monsters and creepypastas are well-developed, even if there's no real reason behind their creepy-ness. Tia is not a very maternal person so she is not likely to adopt creepy children. Possession of Tia herself not allowed. Playing as Lee, Amar-Sin-Ishtar, or Quincy not allowed (see her backstory for those characters).

Other than that, I'm pretty much open to things! 1x1 preferred, but I have no qualms of doing several 1x1s! I cannot promise fast replies as this is finals week for me, but I wanted to get the message out there and started before I had too much free time! Cheers!
Charlotte (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Well, not sure she technically counts, but Charlotte takes plenty of inspiration from the Thing and the Slenderman. Would you be interested in an rp with her?
Tenebris Rene (played by Acb1212)

This character could do the roleplay, hes an original character but he has many versions, pm me if interested
Laurelie (played by LaurenJ123)

Hey imma creepy girl who lost her mind turned demon! Can I join?
Pennywise (played by Dreath)

I may be interested?
Would balloons work?
Do not be alarmed my dear, for I am not one who wishes to scare and kill you. I am, however, more than willing to assist you against the things that do. Although, I am curious as to why you would put yourself out there for these beings of pure evil to latch onto you. Not a very wise Idea.

None the less, I shall help you, but only if you wish it. Otherwise good luck Dear. I do hope that I will not have to visit you too soon.

(Basically saying, I would be willing, if you would be willing to allow other people into it, Vivika is more of a supernatural hero and would most definitely work well with the creepiness factor. I will leave it up to you though.)
I think I've got a good monster for this! Count me in :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Calling all creepypastas and scary thing (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus