Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over!

Interview 2? Sounds deliciously fun. So long as Tom Cruise ain't portraying Lestat again! Get the dude who Lestat in Queen of the Damned!
ha you beat me to it :P

They're making Tale of the body thief, and tom Cruise is cast as lestat again. I agree with lance, Stuart Townsend made a good Lestat. Cruise did an alright job as lestat as a villian, but I think Townsend does a better job.

BUT I'm in the favor of them remaking Interview with the Vampire (the only ones who were well cast were Claudia and Louis), then making The Vampire Lestat, then remaking Queen of the Damned...but XD that's because I'm extremely anal about books becoming movies. And well they completely butchered those books. Interview with the Vampire is the closest to the book...but even then...
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Negative. You beat me to it. I just transferred it from Facebook to here. How do you think I found out? Heh.
Actually, Anne Rice wrote the screenplay to Interview. Any changes that were made were made by her :p She had nothing to do with Queen of the Damned though.

Ack, I can't believe you guys like Townsend. I'm not a Cruise fan, but I feel like he grasped the concept of Lestat way better than Townsend did, who actually flat out refused to read the books because "he's making a movie, he doesn't have to"

To each their own, I enjoyed Tale of the Body Thief, I hope they do a good job with the movie no matter who is cast as Lestat :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus