Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Through the looking glass(CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Grym

You're at the local carnival with your friends, having fun in the hall of mirrors when you notice that one of the mirrors are rippling. When you get closer to inspect the mirror in question you start to hear a low humming sound, the rippling intensifies. Somehow or another you feel compelled to touch the surface of this reflective glass. Suddenly you're sucked inside, transported through the invisible barrier between the human world and the mythical world with no clue how to get back to yours.

or the rolls could be reversed.

Aristotle could come crashing through the funhouse mirror shattering that portal in the process. Now he must find his way home- or constuct a new portal (very tedious work) but first he must lean to blend in if he wants to survive.

Just a small idea I had. Recently I made a unicorn character who has given me various story/plot ideas.

• this can be a group rp or a private 1x1 rp (either works for me).

•√• ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS/DISCUSSION!

√ this rp will have adventure, mild horror & violence. Romance is probably a big fat no- but you might could talk me into it.
magmagirl468

I'm interested in this, I think it sounds like a lot of fun.
Grym Topic Starter

Great :) I was browsing through your characters and I really like Dabria Brinsley.

Would your character be the one falling into the looking glass or will Ari be falling out?
This seems pretty interesting.
Grym Topic Starter

Exstriker wrote:
This seems pretty interesting.

magmagirl468

I think that if she went into the looking glass it would be a better chance for Ari to be a unicorn and she would probably have a better reaction to her then.
Grym Topic Starter

magmagirl468 wrote:
I think that if she went into the looking glass it would be a better chance for Ari to be a unicorn and she would probably have a better reaction to her then.

Yea and I think the story would probably be more interesting that way too. We can discuss this more through pm if you'd like.
magmagirl468

Sounds good to me.
I'd be interested in doing this rp with ya
Grym Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
I'd be interested in doing this rp with ya

Shoot me a pm to discuss ic details (or a starter if you have nothing you want to discuss)
Would this by any chance be a group roleplay?
If this is a group roleplay It would be wonderful, but anyways this seem very interesting for Aegarion until I get done making my other one (y u do tis school.)

tumblr_inline_ns4ravSSEw1qhb2yl_500.gif
David (played anonymously)

I am interested!
I'm interested in this, I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Pm me please
Grym Topic Starter

Korvas wrote:
If this is a group roleplay It would be wonderful,

I have thought about making it a group rp but I would really need to work in some extra twists though..

@david & joealex; pm me!
Well so far, I only have one O.C. (I am however about to make more) but she can possibly be a character in the mythical world..if she "fits" in that world that is.
This sounds really fun.
My one character that I have can work as a character in the Mythical world-if it's a group roleplay. It can work other wise as human, but just a suggestion. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Through the looking glass(CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus