Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Journey to Abyss

Here is the setting. You start out in a large empty room, no doors, no windows. Nothing but the rememberence of what happened the night before. You begin to look around, and clues are given on how to escape. When you do... If you do... You are met by the Abyss.

Stats based RP, Battle system, spells, classes, dungeons and dragons (Not really), all waiting to be formed. This is the Realm of Abyss. Nothing exsists longer than you can keep it in mind.

Discuss and recruiting. All who wish to enter, take a number and get ready to roll.

PLeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssee reply to this. I'm dying to RP. Luv and cookies to all!
*takes a number, eyeing the piece of paper curiously*

So you are looking to form the actual system itself? Regardless....

*looks up to make eye contact with Drayle*
I'm interested.
Drayle88 Topic Starter

TheDiceofLiars wrote:
*takes a number, eyeing the piece of paper curiously*

So you are looking to form the actual system itself? Regardless....

*looks up to make eye contact with Drayle*
I'm interested.
Without giving to much away, the world is constantly building on itself as it is explored.
Details on a stat system? I can give you a rough idea of my character's traits. Not sure how you want to handle spells either. Or should I just get a character ready and ride the wave from there?
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Just go with standard fair, STR DEX CON WIS INT and whatever that 6th one is. Spells? GIve me the name, what power level you'd say they are at, and what they do. THis is a very flexible system, so it's easy to get away with stuff. NO God Modding please
Jello_Monsta

*takes a number as well* Already talked about this, so...question, is there a base like minimum or maximum of stats? I guess that's what confuses me the most. Like are we starting at level 1 and doing stats based on a DnD mode?
Drayle88 Topic Starter

Jello_Monsta wrote:
*takes a number as well* Already talked about this, so...question, is there a base like minimum or maximum of stats? I guess that's what confuses me the most. Like are we starting at level 1 and doing stats based on a DnD mode?

GO DnD mode, but use you're character as you think htey are. Stats are just a number that I will use, but if youre character is older, stronger, and more battle weary? By all means make that level go up.
Jello_Monsta

Mmmk. I'll just use my DnD character I made then.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Journey to Abyss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus