Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Nirvana Achieved...

Well ladies and gents... My procrastination is over. Done! COMPLETE! Whew... For those of you who have been paying attention I've finally got my lazy [radio edit] in gear and completed the vast majority of the work I've be claiming i would do. For those of you who laughed and said 'Nah Lance will never finish' (I know noone really said anything of the sorts but it just makes this thread and me seem that much more epic), feast your eyes on this! The nearly complete and ground shaking world of AVALON!!!! Yes anyways. Well this is the RP Discussion topic so the reasoning for putting this here is doubled. Reason one! To Advertise Avalon in it's magnificence in hopes of potentially gaining new members. And Two: I seek...nay! Demand opinions! Ha! Not seriously demanding. Heh. For those who are curious, all that is left is to revamp the forum set up, make a final copy for the application to join and to put the info needed under the Continuity Realms tab. This group is also going to be a continuity on Furcadia which is what the continuity real s tab is going to detail. It's going to have info on the dreams on Furcadia that are a part of the group. So if your a furcadian, and wish to join as well as have a Dream you wish to include, hit me up about it. But do note. It won't actually make it's debut on Furcadia until I regain access to it. As it will be on Furcadia as well, things that affect your character in RPs here will translation to Furcadia and vice versa. So yes... Anyways. Let's get to forming up some opinions for me and hopefully new members people! Have any questions, ask and I'll answer them as best as I can. Again here you go.

Avalon
Time to start pimping this baby out :D lol. But seriously, Lance has put a lot of hard work into this, and it has awesome potential. I AM working on a new banner for the group, akin to the banner I created for the NightWind group. I've just been a but occupied with RL stuff, but I'm getting my arse in gear.

As Lance mentioned we were looking for more members, and more Furcadians to join us. As previously mentioned I`ve been a bit busy as of late with RL stuff, so I`ve been a bit absent from Furcadia. I intend for that to change.
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

I gotta admit. As much as I would love too, I can't claim all the credit. Niki has contributed her fair share. Woulda been a pain in my backside to come up with Avalon's class trees without her assistance.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Nirvana Achieved...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus