Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » RP start (Closed Forum)

Shiroi Hebi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Well you could have given me a chance, just because I am a demon doesn't always means I am evil. Did you ever think about demons with no one left in the world, nothing to look for, what about them, those who aren't cold and heartless?" Shiroi snapped at the woman. "I've killed demons before, not even wanting too. My whole family, siblings in all killed."
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

Nero was sceptical. Just because someone had lost their family didn't mean they were definitely not evil. And half-human or not, tainted blood still ran through her veins. "Say are you a mage?" Nero asked the blonde woman. He looked like the kind. "We should both travel together, to stay safe."

He looked over at the other girl. Maybe she could come too. It surely got lonely out in the forest. Besides, if she turned out to be dangerous - the big strong mage could take care of her.
"No, not at all." Ai lifted a hand to spark a small, unimpressive lantern flame, just to show that yes, she really was. She clenched her fist closed and the fire dissipated, while a small smile crept onto Ai's face. "How did you even manage to survive on your own so far?" she inquired.

"I did run into a bear that thought I was an easy meal." He certainly didn't look like too strong a fighter.

As for the demon. "I don't like trusting strangers. Demon strangers? Hell no. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped that kind of information to people you didn't even know."

"I can't blam you, but at least could have got to know me before turning me down like I was a really snake. I survyed this far form hiding, I don't want to fight with other demons, so when they come around I hide somewhere near and cover my sent." Shiroi shrugged not careing what people though as long as they aren't go to try and have her killed.
Nix of the Aurora Fa (played by GloriousCookie)

Nix heard people talking to each other in the forest. While trapped in a purple elven form, the dragon wandered closer to the people.

"She hears and they mumble; she sees and they speak without clarity. The dragon who knows not what she sees knows not what they speak."

She talked to herself often. Even so, the person listening did not know what she was talking about half the time. When she reached the group of people, she smiled and waved politely to them.

"The dragon greets the others!" she chirped with a cheerful stride.
Ai had, by that time, turned tail to leave, herself being quite through with this demon's complaining. She wasn't about to change her opinion anytime soon. Xamberax, in fact, only earned her trust by saving her life when they first met. Her being a child then, he could have easily eaten her... but did not. Odd, for a demon, but appreciated it.

Gods, she missed that wuss sometimes.

But, then, she was distracted again by the most peculiar of greetings. Turning her head slightly to see whom had just wandered into the clearing, she was a little taken aback by the site. What unusual hair, what an odd physique... like the cobra, she didn't look very human, and spoke in such a strange way Ai had a bit of trouble understanding.

"The dragon?"

Nix grinned and nodded. "Yes. The Dragon greets you all." She put a hand on her chest as she spoke.

She focused on Ai Li Trae, as visions of flames danced before the lunatic eyes. "The Fire! The life of the sun and the destruction of anger! The Dragon greets the Fire." She bowed her head to Ai Li Trae.

Afterward, she focused on Nero. Through her eyes, the area around him glittered with multicolored specks of light. "The Beacon! A glittering presence in the darkness of the tragic world around him! The Dragon greets The Beacon." She bowed her head to Nero.

As for Shiroi... She saw a child and no more. "The Child who never really grew up laments over the past. The Child destroys herself by living only in memories. The Dragon knows this too well. Nevertheless... The Dragon greets The Child." She also bowed her head to the half-demon... then sniffed.

"If it is all right, The Dragon wishes to take in your scents," she told the three, awaiting an answer.

Shiroi shrugged. "May we have an answer of to why?" Shiroi asked, looking at the girl.
The Fire? What the hell was that? Sounded like a crazy fortune telling card, of which Ai had no experience with. She tilted her head off to the side, staring at the eccentric woman with confusion and curiosity. She had been so keen on leaving, yet now she was unable to step away.

Ai listened intently to the elven maiden as she rambled off her nicknames to the silver-haired man and the snake, each of them given an odd name that still reminded her of tarot cards.

And then, the creepy question. "Well, um. I haven't have a proper bath in a couple of days. Perhaps when I smell nicer?"

Nero was so confused. Who was this Dragon lady, and why did she call him 'The Beacon'? She didn't seem dangerous. Then again - except for her heritage - neither did the Shiroi. In fact, the one who seem most likely to be dangerous was the other human.

"Take in my scent? What does that even mean?" Nero backed away from the other three. He needed to get out of here.

Nix was, as always, not completely understood. "...identification. The Dragon needs to know what species you all are, and to know friendly scents. The Dragon is a dragon; one who knows not what the Beacon, Fire, or Child are. Humans? Shifters? Demons?"

Honestly, she would have preferred it if they weren't human, but that was a phobia, not a hatred.

Shiroi though about it for a momment. "Wouldn't it be better if we just told you what we are? It might be easier that way." Shiroi didn't caremuch about what was going on, but she let curiosity get the better of her thinking.
"Do you really need scents? Two humans and a demon. Basically it." Two humans that planned to leave soon, hopefully. This clearing was getting crazier by the second. Ai wouldn't have been surprised if at any moment a cyclops would walk into the fray, or a unicorn, or perhaps the Gods themselves.

... thought having Pirenn walk in on them would be hilarious.

(( Could we establish some kind of post order instead of just posting in whatever order we please? :u; The lack of organization is throwing me off. ))

((What do you have in mind?))
(( I hate doing OOC only posts, but this will probably get it seen.

Since you and I have already posted on this page, let's make it:

You, Me, Nero, Nix. ))

(( Say it is a closed forum, that should be better so other people won't join in randomly.))

"Whatever," Nero said with a groan. He was getting tired of this. "Look, I need to go to the next city. I'm not going to camp out in a forest. It does nothing for my complexion." He held out his hand to the newcomer, "If you want a smell, go ahead."

What would his father think if he found out he was associating with demons and dragons?

Sniff, sniff... Okay, the blond lady was right. Human. Nix stared at Nero in terror. "De-de-de-destroyer... Ch-child eater..." She shook her head wildly. Not all humans were dragonslayers, right? "T-to-to... the p-p-point B... th-then..."

By that, she presumably meant the nearest city.

Her thoughts mostly consisted of, 'Oh, dear God. He's a human and humans kill dragons and this guy is going to kill me. Please save me, Sairis.' She motioned for the rest of them to lead the way. No way was she having a human follow her! Destroyers and child-eaters and all that.

Shiroi shrugged, got up, and walked over to the Nix. "Go ahead, it doesn't mean much to me."
Nix happy exterior sure crumbled quickly. Perhaps it would have been in all of their bests interests if everyone just didn't know what everyone else was. Though, destroyers and child-eaters seemed like rather uncalled-for accusations. The Pirentiqan had never once eaten a child, unless, of course, they were counting chicken eggs among that. In that case, maybe.

Ai held her tongue.

The Dragon seemed harmless enough in this state. In fact, she looked more like she wanted to run away than stick around, so maybe they didn't need to worry about her turning into a giant lizard and eating them all.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » RP start (Closed Forum)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus